Always phenomenal service from Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always phenomenal service from Naps

I have been a customer of Napsgear for about 7 years now and they never disappoint! Even while they were going through internal restructuring they have always maintained great communication and rapid response times. Packages are sent quickly and discreetly and if any issues were to be encountered they would address them immediately. My favorite product line by far is their GP line. Most if not all of the products in that line have been laboratory tested with results readily available. My last cycle consisted of Cyp, EQ, Tren A, and Anavar, all from GP and got fantastic results from it! I will be ordering again soon and will give my update after package arrival! Stay hungry and make gains!

I have a question. This will be my first time ever ordering from naps gear and I want to use one of there pre designed stacks which would you recommend to start out with. I weigh 225. I work out 5 to 6 days a week. I eat 6 to 8 times a day. My strength is improving slowly but surely but my muscle mass is not

Comment

Originally posted by wileysm205 View Post
      I have a question. This will be my first time ever ordering from naps gear and I want to use one of there pre designed stacks which would you recommend to start out with. I weigh 225. I work out 5 to 6 days a week. I eat 6 to 8 times a day. My strength is improving slowly but surely but my muscle mass is not
      What's your bf%?
      Age?
      Goals?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I am also a happy customer of Naps. Outstanding service and genuine gear.
      Purchased trenover & testover from them recently, and some tabs. Cool. Thank you, guys.

Comment

Bf 26 age 32 goals to gain muscle and loose fat

Comment

Working...
        X