Anadrol AND d-bol ?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol AND d-bol ?????????

I'm thinking for my next cycle ............
    #1 ) Approx 400-500mg Test Cyp per week .
    #2 ) 50mg Anadrol in AM ...........AND i'm thinking about adding maybe 25 or 50mg of D-bol in the PM .
    The orals for only about 8 weeks ............ i know , i know ............you're all gonna say that my liver will explode .

But seriously , any valuable input / opinions ??

P.S. I've been bodybuilding for 20 yrs , and i'm 6'4 / 290lbs . I've tried about every combo of juice , EXCEPT combining Anadrol
    with D-bol .

You should b fine with that it's nO worse than taking 300 mgs of drol a day and I know a few dudes who have done so and been fine with blood work to show it 50 a bombs am and 50 dbol pm isn't really a big deal if you are experienced probly.pretty nice stack.together let us know how you like it please sir.

Comment

At our age I'd stay away from the orals and use a gram of prop and primo or some combo of injectable

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
        You should b fine with that it's nO worse than taking 300 mgs of drol a day and I know a few dudes who have done so and been fine with blood work to show it 50 a bombs am and 50 dbol pm isn't really a big deal if you are experienced probly.pretty nice stack.together let us know how you like it please sir.
        No orals or alcohol for me
        My last bloods came fine by my liver values a bit high ..so I will chill for a bit

Comment

Anadrol has been associated with liver tumors ever since it was developed by Syntex pharma in the early 60's. They dumped it off in 1985. The late Mr. America/Mr. Universe Steve Michalik used it and he had large liver tumors that had to be removed. he also had a heart attack, and a stroke before age 50. He destroyed both his kidneys, had a kidney transplant and finally committed suicide at age 62. He has a video on you-tube where he describes his problems.

Anadrol was profiled in the Oct.,2009 issue of Mus. Dev. Mag. Here is part of it; "Although Anadrol has a reputation for dramatic size and strength gains, it is well known that these gains tend to disappear once treatment has ended. This is due to the fact that only a portion of the gains made are attributable to actual muscle growth.This is likely due to a large degree of water retention brought on through the inhibition of 11-betahydroxylase, which would explain the bloating and elevated blood pressure that most people report while using this drug."

Anadrol is a complete waste of time and energy to take.

Comment

Lol waste of time and energy to take? Imo it's not to b taken lightly but of course u don't drink alcohol on oral steroids either. But is a too like any other compound in the aas users arsenal.

Comment

Like Beachbody40 said Steve Machalik used it and every roid and recreational drug you can name for that matter https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/cont...steve-michalik a true maniac

Actually in the off season a group of guys I know go "androbolic", they use oxymetholone and methandrostenolone and testosterone with nandrolone, they swear with these combinations and gain alot of raw mass, which you have to eat on of course. Lazy life with a lot of sleep and heavy compound lifting.

Comment

That is one fucked up Individual.

Comment

I ran test and the same orals (naposim, anadrol), my liver didn't explode.
                  I guess, I should not mention ai's to be added to cycle. You'd been in BB longer than I.

Comment

I gotta think 70 sets per bodypart were part of fucking him up

Comment

combo of injectable

Comment

Waste of time for sure!

Comment

Working...
                        X