Beginner Could Use Some Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Could Use Some Advice

I am 39, 5'10 @ 176 pounds. I eat clean, excursive regularly however after years of poor diet and neglect lost a significant amount of muscle. I really want to build a good foundation to work from with as little risk as possible.

What are your thoughts on the following naps stacks? I've ben told that HCG should be during the cycle and not after?

Cycle Length and layout:
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

PCT Length: 5 weeks

Layout:
    Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG
    worrom76
    Last edited by worrom76; 01-31-2016, 11:21 PM.

That's a good first cycle to get your feet wet make sure you eat only for your goals. At 39 years old u can try with the hcg but if u come off even with pct u risk not feeling greattach for a while most people never fully recovered from a cycle there testosterone levels will always be lower after the cycle. Hcg u can use after imo your shut down so why do you need to try to synthetically not be? Use it to recover instead after the cycle.

Comment

HCG is going to force your body to continue producing test on cycle, when your body would normally shut down. This makes it easier to transition to PCT, when your body has never stopped producing. The issue is, in PCT, you want your body to learn to produce it's own test without the catalyst of HCG. As long as you are taking HCG, your body is not producing on it's own. So with your PCT program, the first 3 wks don't really count as "recovering". Think of HCG as engine primer for older cars. You can spray some primer in the carb, to get it to turn over, but eventually, you need the engine to continue running on it it's own. So my thought would personally be to run HCG through the later portion of the cycle around 250-500iu every 3 days, then continue on it during the last 2 wks of the cycle, while you wait for the test to clear. At this time, if I have extra HCG, I'll boost my doses to 1000 per shot every 3 days. Then discontinue the HCG 2-3 days before the clomid starts.
      And remember, clomid and nolvadex are drugs. They are estrogen related and have side effects of their own. I might suggest 100mg clomid for the first week of PCT, but thats just to get blood levels up quickly. Then I would reduce the dose to 50mg for the remaining weeks of PCT. "More" isn't going to make you recover any better but there will be a higher chance of side effects.

Just some thoughts. I'm sure you'll do well regardless of how you run PCT. There is no "perfect" written in stone method.
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm new to the online shopping and was just needing some help please please please! I've ran cycles for the past year and a half and the shit around here is just bunk. I don't wanna waste any more money so I figured I'd try ordering. I totally understand if I don't get a response haha but it sure would b awesome

Comment

Thanks for the response. So your suggestion would be to run 250-500 HCG during the 12 week test cycle and then week 13 and 14 on it's own followed by 50mg Nolva at weeks 15-18? What are your thoughts on adding climid to weeks 15-18?

Comment

Working...
          X