About to go get blood work in 6 days but here's the pics of JP's products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to go get blood work in 6 days but here's the pics of JP's products

I've been singing the same tune about fake gear only because A:this is my first cycle and B: I really hate getting ripped off and or putting dangerous things in my body. Anyway I found a quack of a doc who runs test readings for 50$ a pop without insurance. I was all set to go today and the jackasses couldn't hit a vein and after 3 attempts told me to come back next monday. In the meantime here's the pic of what I'm taking. I'm 99% sure it's bullshit or under dosed because I haven't seen any real results after 7 weeks.
    Attached Files
    hutuboyslim
    Last edited by hutuboyslim; 12-23-2015, 06:48 AM.

Just got my verbal report back... haven't seen the numbers but doc said my test levels are 6x normal. I was honest with him after and told him about what I was taking but he wants me to come in and get checked for cancer. Is abnormally high test levels an indicator of cancer??

Comment

Post up your lab results when you get them. I see this a lot bro. Guys who are new to gear believe their gear is bad when they don't see the results they expect. I blame the media! They make society think that once you take a steroid, you're going to grow fangs or kill small children. It's not like that. Your test levels are going to allow you to make much more rapid progress in the gym, but the key to this, is having the right nutritional plan. Steroids simply allow you to better utilize the right foods, more rapidly turning it over into lean muscle.
      I had a feeling your gear was real. Looking at that tren, it "looks" real, a very dark, tren like color that comes through oxidation. I figured that if it was all fake, at the least, they would not have been different colors. Color doesn't definitively indicate that something is real, but I've seen a lot of tren that looks that way. I figured that if it was fake, it would be all the same cottonseed oil in each bottle.
      Speaking of tren, tren can show up as estrogen on blood work, so if your Dr tested your E levels, they might show up as a really crazy triple digit number. Cancer loves estrogen, so there is a correlation there. I'm sure your Dr is being cautious, but your high test levels are what you should expect.

So tell me more about the progress and changes you have seen? You must see something? Are you using an AI, like arimidex? If it's real high, this might be keeping water off, and could be a reason you are not seeing scale changes. I'm confident though, that if you are not seeing radically different changes, your diet is not what you need it to be. I have my guys eating at least 1g of protein per lb of body weight if not more. Fats at .5g per lb. Carbs depend on the individual. Too much carb and you get fat. Too little and you don't grow. Its about figuring out what your body needs. The best bet is to understand your body like the back of your hand, before you start the cycle, but it is not too late! Get to work in the kitchen and you will see results in the mirror. Hit me up with your questions, or better yet, hire me to fast track you to your goals
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

My test level read 3169. I was expecting to feel like the hulk with numbers this high but you're right public misconception is false. I feel normal and am noticing slight gains. I know now that my nutrition really sucked I underestimated how important that is even on gear. I have 3 weeks left going to make it good.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't take an AI although I feel I should have.

Comment

Well, at least you know for the future! If you have questions about what to do, post them up. Did he read your estrogen level? I can tell you if you are out of range and need some AI. Personally, I always use at least a small amount, not only for health and safety, but also because it will keep test higher, as it inhibits as much of your test from converting into estrogen
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

I wish I would have known that from the start I halfway botched this first cycle. If I have the extra ends next time I'll consult with you.... biggest change I noticed is vascular it feels like my veins are trying to explode

Comment

Working...
            X