PCT for 1st cycle. Test cyp and Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT for 1st cycle. Test cyp and Tren

I'm on week 8 of test cyp and I began using Tren on the 6th week. I was planning on running a 16 week cycle (btw is this a good length of time) and stopping both at the same time. Im determined to do the best PCT possible and I'm wondering how I should go about it. Is it necessary to get on all 3 Clomid, Nolvadex, and hcg?

Unrelated question, but I am curious, what pushed you to add Tren to your first cycle VS doing just a Test cyp cycle?

Comment

What Tren it's it??? A or E
      And how much each pls?
      Run test 2 weeks longer than Tren before start the pct
      No need for the 3 but would be more beneficial
      This it's how it should be done

Comment

Originally posted by Win All Day View Post
        Unrelated question, but I am curious, what pushed you to add Tren to your first cycle VS doing just a Test cyp cycle?
        No Tren for you yet..
        It's the hardest compound out there..
        Take it easy with that one lol

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
          No Tren for you yet..
          It's the hardest compound out there..
          Take it easy with that one lol
          Haha that is exactly why I asked. That seems extremely aggressive for a first cycle. I am still on my Test only cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by Win All Day View Post
            Haha that is exactly why I asked. That seems extremely aggressive for a first cycle. I am still on my Test only cycles.
            Plenty gaings to be made with test
            Tren for cutting as it would fuck your eating habits lol
            I can not eat on Tren and I eat fucking loads

Comment

Just saw these replies... Im not sure why I just jumped on Tren, acetate btw, I was having bad nutrition with my test and wasn't seeing the results I wanted, the guy that sells me test suggested tren so I bought it. Didn't really take it too regularly only bought that 1 bottle week 6 and I still have like 2 doses left week 11 now. 2 more weeks and I'm going into PCT. Focusing on nutrition for this last bit of cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive been taking 500 MG a week of test and .75 mLs twice a week (but not really) of tren. Don't even know the MG of test the labeling wasn't spectacular. Thought the stuff was bogus until I got tested last week my level is 3169

- - - Updated - - -

What Tren it's it??? A or E
              And how much each pls?

Run test 2 weeks longer than Tren before start the pct
              No need for the 3 but would be more beneficial
              This it's how it should be done
              I would love to understand this graph it looks informative but I'm clueless

Comment

Your pct starts 3 weeks after your last test shoot
                Novaldex Clomid and hcg
                Doses it's explain under the graph

Comment

Run just 10 weeks of cycle, you should not expect many gains above this time, I recommend the TPC like the Frandman's suggestion, but you don't need Nolvadex with Clomid as both, they're similar SERMS and will do the same thing in your body and not to much HCG, 1000ui eod will be fine.

I strongly recommend you to do the control of estrogen and prolactin until the end of PCT. Some other thinks like Taurine and Vit E will help you a lot (HCG works better with Vit E).

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
                    Run just 10 weeks of cycle, you should not expect many gains above this time, I recommend the TPC like the Frandman's suggestion, but you don't need Nolvadex with Clomid as both, they're similar SERMS and will do the same thing in your body and not to much HCG, 1000ui eod will be fine.

I strongly recommend you to do the control of estrogen and prolactin until the end of PCT. Some other thinks like Taurine and Vit E will help you a lot (HCG works better with Vit E).
                    Does taurine help with proplacting?
                    I always do 5g for my muscles cramps

Comment

Does taurine help with proplacting?
                      I always do 5g for my muscles cramps
                      I don't think so, but it help with recovery from post cycle and protects steroids users' testes during a cycle, furthermore, it is an important supplement for thyroid. For prolactin, Vit B6 in 150mg~300mg daily should help.

Comment

Working...
                      X