More advice on PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More advice on PCT

Ordered my PCT late and then it went to the wrong address so it was sent back.
    At this point, I am three months off my first Test only cycle, stopped cold turkey, no pct.
    I am set to start another cycle at the end of December/beginning of January.
    At this point would my levels be back to normal, or should I still run the 21 day clomid prior to running another Test cycle?

I would say, after 3 months you shouldnt have to pct now. Makes me wonder tho how much of your gains you kept from the cycle without pct. I usually take 2-3 months before i start a new cycle myself.

Comment

Too late now...
      Can't you get pct meds as an emergency..
      Net pharmacies in your country

Comment

Originally posted by Soopavillain View Post
        I would say, after 3 months you shouldnt have to pct now. Makes me wonder tho how much of your gains you kept from the cycle without pct. I usually take 2-3 months before i start a new cycle myself.
        I lost some size, but I kept more than I thought I would. I have before pictures right when i ended my cycle, and took some pictures last night. Hard to say how much was lost, but I did keep some solid gains.

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
          Too late now...
          Can't you get pct meds as an emergency..
          Net pharmacies in your country
          Frand, I dont believe so, but I could be wrong. Didnt look into it. Pct will be here in a couple weeks, however; you think I should just get my bloods and see where I am at?
          I am excited to start the second cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Win All Day View Post
            Frand, I dont believe so, but I could be wrong. Didnt look into it. Pct will be here in a couple weeks, however; you think I should just get my bloods and see where I am at?
            I am excited to start the second cycle.
            Cool you look like you doing fine....
            Bloods would be nice and if everything it's in range back on gear again
            Plan your next cycle completely pls😀😀

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
              Cool you look like you doing fine....
              Bloods would be nice and if everything it's in range back on gear again
              Plan your next cycle completely pls😀😀
              Sweet.
              Yeah, big mistake starting my cycle prior to having the PCT in hand.

Comment

Working...
              X