How common is fake gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How common is fake gear?

Like I said in my last post I'm new to this and I'm doing test cyp 2x week. Tomorrow will start my fourth week. I feel like I have had some gains but not what I was expecting. Maybe my expectations are too high or maybe I got finessed. How can you tell if you got fake shit. I'm using a bottle by "JP Pharmaceuticals". Has anybody heard of that lab/ know if fake test is really rampant.

It can be real but shit lab...
    Underdose
    Use something everyone it's using simple

Comment

It's not very common considering here is dirt cheap however it is possible. Also keep in mind you are running test cyp which takes about 2 weeks to start working anyway so it's those games where received in the last 2 weeks I wouldn't worry about it your strength should be up a little and you should have gained a few pounds since it has been 4 weeks that's why I should just always front loaded with prop,,so you don't have to wait the whole month and get a good jump start on your cycle...

Comment

Shoot a gram and u will know my first cycle of test I thought was fake I was using Geneza sust and running 500mgs weekly one shot 6th week on that Thursday I hit 2 extra cc and my nipped were on fire and I got thick and massive over night it seemed but now days I know how I should b feeling. Also my diet and training were no where near the level what I do now and use less with more results. Is your sex drive up above normal?

Comment

Yes. Sex drive I did notice been way above average. I heard prop is inconvenient because of the pain and frequency of injections.

- - - Updated - - -

And if I was to shoot a gram how would I split that up in a week

Comment

500 Monday and Thursdays but if your sex drive is way up. Don't do that lol although now when I cycle I pyramid up slowly so 250 one week then 500mgs 2 weeks 750 mgs 2 weeks and if I'm liking it, I don't change it no reason to go up if u can tell u r progressing.
            It's why it's important to learn how to cycle test properly I know that if I just jump on a gram my head n face turns red as a tomato if I slowly move up to it I'm fine. Diet/nutrition is most important for results period, 2nd is intense training, 3rd rest and then gear

Comment

I always use a lab I trust, Geneza Pharm. I have used other labs and still do from time to time, when I need something fast and get it locally. When I do, I'm always confident going in cuz I have friends and clients that are already having good experiences with the same stuff. The best way to know if test is good is to run a quick lab test and see where your numbers are.
              Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

..fake, underdosed and mislabeled gear is very common, sadly enough

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...-analyses-2012
                RonnyT
                Last edited by RonnyT; 11-29-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

That article just made me question what I've been buying. I'm going to try my luck ordering from that one website I see posted on here. For somebody without medical in the states what's an economic way to get your levels tested.

Comment

Privatemdlabs there is a thread here on blood work buy the panel online print it out and go to lab corp they draw your blood and u recieved and email the next day with blood results. easy

Comment

Can you link the thread I can't find it

Comment

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/secure_login.php can't find the thread but here's the site buy hormone panel print it out and go get bloods easy.

Comment

Originally posted by hutuboyslim View Post
                          Like I said in my last post I'm new to this and I'm doing test cyp 2x week. Tomorrow will start my fourth week. I feel like I have had some gains but not what I was expecting. Maybe my expectations are too high or maybe I got finessed. How can you tell if you got fake shit. I'm using a bottle by "JP Pharmaceuticals". Has anybody heard of that lab/ know if fake test is really rampant.
                          Have a look in anaboliclab.com

Comment

like this Norma

Like this Norma has "fake"written all over it.
                            Last batch of Norma was made in June 2011.
                            Sooooo all Norma Hellas nandrolone is FAKE!!!

..but what does it contain???
                            Attached Files

Comment

In "Anabolics 2009", Llewellyn says that Norma hellas nandrolone is widely counterfeited. They use a patented photochromatic label to deter counterfeiting, which carries a metallic/holographic watermark of the Norma hellas logo. This photo dosen't seem to show it. He says that one should only purchase this steroid when packaged with in a box with paperwork.
                              I also saw an article in Mus. Dev. Mag. that showed a test of 2 vials of Norma nandrolone. Both vials had no nandrolone in them, just testosterone. These were obviously counterfeit.

Comment

Working...
                              X