Test Boosters???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Boosters???

So my wife found out I got juice and threatened to leave me.. Obviously not worth it, so I wanted to know if a test booster will at least give me some kind of positive effect? If so, what brand? Also, I can take an oral only cycle since there will be no signs of injection or bruising but I know oral only is a bad idea. I'm 24 yrs old.

Get some tren and dump the wife.

Comment

waste

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
      LOL..
      My idea, but..orals are much better than boosters.. most boosters just a waste of money..

Comment

I've actually had two different endocrinologists tell me that the only way to raise testosterone enough to have any kind of anabolic effect is to supplement with actual testosterone.

Comment

Thanks John B for letting us know that.

I've been researching the same thing on T-Boosters and I just bought one bottle from amazon. If I don't see any changes, I will get the money back. I was thinking to just make an appointment with a Test Clinic and see what they will do.

Iamstan, the bottle I bought is called BRI Nutrition Testosterone booster. It seems to have the best reviews online and on the site as well.

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
            The best way out. Lol

Comment

Testboosters are shit, if any where effective they would be very expensive & you would need a prescription.

Educate her on It and why u need it or want it. If she' still not down see frandman2014's advice.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

What is everyone's thought of hcgenerate? I have read countless good claims on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

The general census I have gotten from people on this forum, is they are not really worth it. Many claims are possible marketing ploys....

Someone chime in if I am off.

Comment

i got tested before using test boosters and after through the VA, i was trying to get a scrip threw them, and my levels were exactly the same..... thats why im here now..... those are crap.....

Comment

Lol,good idea!

Comment

Beverly International has pharmaceutical grade supplements. Check out their website. I've used their products with great success. You can actually talk to a advisor to help lay out a regiment. They really know their stuff and are customer driven.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The idea is still superb! Haha

Comment

Superb idea! People should try it.

Comment

Are you talking about Creatine as a testbooster?

Comment

Working...
                              X