Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Test Boosters???

So my wife found out I got juice and threatened to leave me.. Obviously not worth it, so I wanted to know if a test booster will at least give me some kind of positive effect? If so, what brand? Also, I can take an oral only cycle since there will be no signs of injection or bruising but I know oral only is a bad idea. I'm 24 yrs old.

Get some tren and dump the wife.

waste

Quote Originally Posted by frandman2014 View Post
    LOL..
    My idea, but..orals are much better than boosters.. most boosters just a waste of money..

I've actually had two different endocrinologists tell me that the only way to raise testosterone enough to have any kind of anabolic effect is to supplement with actual testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by frandman2014 View Post
    The best way out. Lol

Testboosters are shit, if any where effective they would be very expensive & you would need a prescription.

Educate her on It and why u need it or want it. If she' still not down see frandman2014's advice.
    "GYM + JUICE"

What is everyone's thought of hcgenerate? I have read countless good claims on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The general census I have gotten from people on this forum, is they are not really worth it. Many claims are possible marketing ploys....

Someone chime in if I am off.

i got tested before using test boosters and after through the VA, i was trying to get a scrip threw them, and my levels were exactly the same..... thats why im here now..... those are crap.....

Lol,good idea!