Missed original PCT Date.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed original PCT Date.

Hello JM Fam, been gone for a couple months due to traveling for work, back now. Currently I have been off my first Test E Cycle for a month. I ordered my Clomid a little too late and it hasn't showed up yet. I know I was supposed to take it 14 days after my last shot and then use it for 21 days. I wasn't able to do that, its now been about 35 days without test, with no PCT. My clomid will be here next week, however; how long should I use it for? Should I still run the PCT for a 21 day cycle or should I shorten the amount of time I am using the clomid - due to the length of time that I have been off of my Test cycle.
    Any recommendations and advice would be greatly appreciated.

ALSO - I posted this in a different thread and realized that I posted it in the wrong spot, anyone know how to delete threads?

Take the clomid as u had planned is my best advise.. so u just stopped test and did nothing? I would've used with my ai through out pct i always did it like that

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
      Take the clomid as u had planned is my best advise.. so u just stopped test and did nothing? I would've used with my ai through out pct i always did it like that
      Thank you for the reply.
      Yes, I stopped the cycle at the correct time but failed to get the clomid at the right time.
      So just do my PCT for 21 days?

Comment

Yea that's all u can do.

Comment

U should b ok with that.

u can always do a secondary nore agressive pct if u would like to try to recover further but ide give it time and some blood work.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
            U should b ok with that.

u can always do a secondary nore agressive pct if u would like to try to recover further but ide give it time and some blood work.
            Right on. Thanks for the advice brotha, just appreciate it.
            I'll just do a 21 day clomid run.
            When do you think would be an appropriate time to get bloods?

Comment

Technically u get bloods before, during cycle, and after pct. idk around 6 weeks after pct would b an ok time frame to see if u r recovering ok imo

Comment

Alright, get bloods 6 weeks after PCT. That should be roughly around the time I start my new cycle.
                How far into a cycle should I be getting blood work done?

Comment

Idk about half way I guess I wouldn't get your blood done while taking orals unless u like to scare this out of your self lol just let all the gear get in your system good then u can go and see how it's effecting u b

Comment

Lol right on. Thanks a ton brotha.

Comment

Working...
                    X