Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

no i have never tried it sorry there is info on it on this board if you look around but its defiantly defiantly not for beginners and no offence but judging by the questions your asking i would say its not for you yet, get a few cycle done try a few different things out see how your body reacts to them but stay off tren for now imo

Dear Naps
    My order was shipped out over a month ago can you tell the problem with my delivery i created a ticket and no response iam wondering if it was even sent out!!
    Thank you
    Rickie

dear naps

i recived my gear today everything was there thank you

rickie

What is this, Thread- for??

payment

I paid for the transfer MONEYGRAM and I was told that you already took the money, and you tell me that did not receive the money, what do I do, I was left without money and without reservation?

Quote Originally Posted by Viper826 View Post
    What is this, Thread- for??
    LOL a little bit of everything it seems
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Quote Originally Posted by daniil View Post
    I paid for the transfer MONEYGRAM and I was told that you already took the money, and you tell me that did not receive the money, what do I do, I was left without money and without reservation?
    Hey Daniil the same thing happened to me about 4 months ago. I was totally pissed as I'm sure your getting, BUT before you start venting that you got beet, there are steps that I took to rectify the problem and it worked, I know it might sound like a hassle but it works. I'll PM you with the details.

Locking this thread if you need me send me a PM.