Pro Cut Contest Cycle from NapsGear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Cut Contest Cycle from NapsGear

I am considering the Pro cut contest cycle and want to make sure my needle size and calculations are correct for each. My knowledge on HGH is low so that's where I'd like the most help. I believe I'm supposed to pin 2 iu every day, correct me if I'm wrong. If you can take a look at the cycle and help me with a breakdown that would be great. This is my 5th cycle and I'm not a rookie, I just like to share and compare notes but keep everything by the book when it comes to numbers. Also, I've been given different advice but when it says every day or EOD that means based on a 7 day week not a 6 day week correct so for example a pin eod would look like M,W,F,SUN, T,THUR,SAT correct? Thanks for the help to whoever puts their input in, if your gonna be negative just don't waste your time. Everybody has different experience. Questions help increase knowledge and that's all I'm trying to do.

Hgh its a waste of mon ey...for me
    Too expensive and takes to long to see eny results
    Eod its every other day..
    M.W.F.S.T.T.S

Comment

For needle size, I use a 1/2cc, 1/2 in, 29g pin for GH. I would inject it IM, into an area that has thin fat, in order to get the shot into the muscle, like triceps or delts. At 2iu, you may get a little more fat loss than otherwise. Your recovery may be a little better and one of the things I like most about growth while dieting, is the added fullness I get while using T3 and dieting hard. For me, the fluid I gain, stays in the muscle for the most part. I believe this pre-designed cycle comes with Hyge, which is a strong GH and Ronny has posted testing, showing that it is over dosed. So your "2iu" shot will be a little more than 2iu, which is always a good thing haha.

And yep, like frandman said, EOD is just as it says, every other day. Don't over think it too much
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
      X