Gh for masters all year long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gh for masters all year long

What did you expect to take 2 or 3 ui of gh all the year for a master with a little testosterone and t3 t4.
    I want to try in december for some month.
    and before contest add some masteron tren anavar testosterone propionate winstrol tabs.
    thanks

i WANT ASLO TO ADD SOME ANAVAR 4 DAYS A WEEK ON TRAINING DAYS.

Comment

Wel bro, for someone with a life dedicated to bodybuilding and so much stage experience as you have. You also know how your body react to all these steriodal compounds. I see you still balance out with masteron, do you work with inhibitors like Aromasin?

And because most members don't know that you are for decades, yearlong close to competition shape they can't advise. Its a huge difference to advise to doses if you don't you who you advise to -- a bb champ or a fat young novice..lol

What amazes me that someone so much in the know still appreciates opinions from other members. Please log your experiences here, so that we all know how the effects.

Comment

Ronny I never take inhibitors lke aromasin only proviron and masteron.(when I found difficult now for proviron ) but never aromasin. Yes I know my body to react to this gear, but never take gh all the year. and now I am master(since a long time ahahah) and want to stay lean all the year..I think anavar is safe and gh aslo with testosterone.

Comment

What always worked in the past (seventies) still works of course. Thats why GH15 (Nasser) always advocated the use of androgens.

Comment

thanks ronny I make my last contest some week ago and was ripped and big like never of my long life of bodybuilder and win again some young man bigger but less ripped bodybuilding is fantastic sport..

Comment

Congrats, bro .. agreed its a fantastic sport.. but hard..

Comment

Thanks ronny

Comment

Working...
                X