Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronda Rousey destroys opponent in 34 seconds

Ronda Rousey destroys opponent in 34 seconds

Did you miss the UFC 190 fight between Rounda Rousey and Brazil's Bethe Correia?

If so, here's pretty much the entire thing.

https://youtu.be/EmERVM8ug-0

Yup. Rousey's bout in Rio de Janeiro lasted 34 seconds, knocking Correia (9-1) out in swift fashion. She remains the undefeated reigning champion, notching her 12th win. In fact, this fight was slow by Rousey standards. Her last three title fights were over in a combined 96 seconds, and she has finished a championship fight in as little as 14 seconds before. Rousey said the quick offensive attack played right into her gameplan.

"I planned to, instead of forcing into a clinch, overwhelm her with striking first so she would want to clinch -- and that's exactly what happened," Rousey said after the fight. "She went for the clinch, and it was up to me to go for the takedown or keep [striking]."

Rousey dedicated the fight to Hall of Fame wrestler Roddy Piper after he passed away this week

Much of the sporting/celebrity world was up to watch the fight, and the general reaction was complete awe:

Crazy how just prior to his death, they talked and she promised "Rowdy Roddy" that she would win the fight and honor the "Rowdy" Title.
    Such a solid fight, I never had a SINGLE doubt that Rousey would rock that chick, however; I have to be honest. I didn't think it was going to be that fast of a fight. Correia is a bad chick too and I thought the fight was going to be a blood bath.

Comment

Rousey is one bad ass Chick, and a hit one as well I really thought it would be quicker, but she did what she said she was going to do!! She is just plain awesome!!!!
      GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Working...
      X