Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Dr. Find out about Cycle because of these Blood a Test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Dr. Find out about Cycle because of these Blood a Test?

Im gonna have some blood test coming up that I have to get done. So I am trying to figure out which blood test my doctor would notice my cycle use, which will be Test E, with backup A.I. If needed and Nova and Clomid PCT.

First is a Complete Blood Count, which I know checks Red Blood Cells at least. Will he notice elevated red blood cells? And if he does, how do I keep him from thinking it's my liver or Kidneys?

What about a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel. I think that checks many things, like liver enzymes. Will there be anything in there that will tip him off. I'm not taking orals, so just injectable test.

I want these test done, but I could use having my doc run them instead of private lab. Trying my best to not tip him off.

I know I am gonna get a Hormonal Panel for females, before, during and after. I think he'll give me it before, and I'll have a private lab do it after.
    The product of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

Of course,thats why its really pointless to lie to them.

Comment

Working...
    X