Best medicines for weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best medicines for weight loss

"XENICAL 120 MG" It is used in the treatment of obesity. It is also used in the weight loss when used along with reduced-calorie diet.

AyurSlim Capsules, Slimtone Online, XENICAL these all are the best weight lose medicines. You can order it by online.

Comment

I prefer the old school method...proper diet and exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Seunim View Post
        I prefer the old school method...proper diet and exercise.
        Yes best weigth lose medicin is diet and exercise

Comment

Thanks @Italo, I also prefer correct diet and exercise, but sometimes due to lack of time, I take xenical 120 mg and avoid to eat fatty and oily substances.

Initially, I was look for some steroids who help me to loose weight and gain a good shape body without much training.

Comment

Originally posted by smithdaewon View Post
            Thanks @Italo, I also prefer correct diet and exercise, but sometimes due to lack of time, I take xenical 120 mg and avoid to eat fatty and oily substances.

Initially, I was look for some steroids who help me to loose weight and gain a good shape body without much training.

This is horrible thought why u think these drugs do that? U will not achieve anything worth having on this earth that u didn't work hard for it if u do u will u will find u do not appreciate it and therefore will not have it long.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
              [/B]
              This is horrible thought why u think these drugs do that? U will not achieve anything worth having on this earth that u didn't work hard for it if u do u will u will find u do not appreciate it and therefore will not have it long.
              That's for sure, I 100% agree. Well said.

Comment

..clenbuterol..ECA-Stack..T3..etc old school meds that really work..tan the quicker and faster working means that can kill you, but that melt the fat right outta your pores like DNP. And once legal but now classified as hard drugs ...Speed ..
                The girls mostly use rimonabant (acomplia) or sibutramine (meridia) ..the models the Thyroid meds + clen + ketotifen ..must have done an article about on the blog..

Comment

Cardio, diet?

Comment

Cardio and diet of course but they are no meds. easy and cheap https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/cont...formin-fatloss

Comment

the secret to be ripped is ...............dont take fat of season

Comment

Sibutramine is working. 'Sibutramine is used since 1988 for weight reduction. Its approval was a long process, which in 1997 leaded to the official acceptance as a drug for therapeutic purposes associated with the treatment of obesity in the US. Sibutramine has clearly proven long-term results in the fight against overweight.'

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

there Are many use medicine for lose weight . this is best or bad i am not sure but after i inform my doctor uncle then i will understand ..

Comment

-

These 10 tips are great and i am totally satisfied with these tips. I am sure that these tips will be beneficial for losing permament weight loss. With regular exercise and diet we can reduce weight easily. Drink more water and avoid fast food for losing weight.

Comment

Working...
                            X