Masteron Vs Proviron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron Vs Proviron

OK im about to run a TestP only cruise of 300mg EW with aromasin. then since i love both masteron and proviron i cant decide if i should run 50mg proviron or 350mg masteron EW with the testP, the difference from me will be crazy libido and horny all the time, and it keeps me dry. the masteron will also keep me dry but more hard and vasculare and it will be way more expensive then proviron.

i will add new compounds all the time, when i finish one i will start a new after about 4 weeks. the only compounds i will keep all the time at the same dose it testP

Go look up FIST's proviron thread. Great read.
    Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Thanks Toastinloaf.

Here you go Italo...........

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...2546#post22546

Comment

No problem. Read a lot of your post. Very informative.
        Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

i really appreciate you profiles F.I.S.T thanks

Comment

Proviron is a hormone that is similar to the testosterone hormone produced by the body. It is generally utilized to treat the condition of hypogonadism in males. Proviron is best and cheap as compare to Masteron.

Comment

Some people report gyno from high dose off proviron, can this be for real? since its free up testosterone and the anti e effects is mild it can be possible?? what you think

Comment

Italo,there are claims to Prov causing gyno but no actual scientific proof to corroborate this claim Many many factors can cause gyno which differ from person to person and also more importantly,as we age our estrogen/testosterone production changes drastically and what worked or didnt work for us when younger will change as we get older and many people dont take that into account.You will see with those claims everyone saying "ive ran plenty of test cycles in the past and never had an issue and now ive added Prov and have the onset of gyno,so it must be that"Just beliefs without actual evidence of what caused it.

I have run Prov many times and have been involved with hundreds of people that have without issue related to its use.

Although Proviron is strongly androgenic, the anabolic effect of it is considered too weak for muscle building purposes. This is due to the fact that Proviron is rapidly reduced to inactive metabolites in muscle tissue, a trait also characteristic of dihydrotestosterone, The belief that the weak anabolic nature of this compound indicated a tendency to block the androgen receptor in muscle tissue, thereby reducing the gains of other more potent muscle building steroids, should likewise not be taken seriously. In fact due to its extremely high affinity for plasma binding proteins such as SHBG.

Proviron may actually work to potentate the activity of other steroids by displacing a higher percentage into a free, unbound state. Among athletes Proviron is primarily used as an antiestrogen. It is believed to act as an antiaromatase in the body, preventing or slowing the conversion of steroids into estrogen. The result is somewhat comparable to Arimidex (though less profound), the drug acting to prevent the buildup of estrogen in the body.

This is in contrast to Nolvadex, which only blocks the ability of estrogen to bind and activate receptors in certain tissues. The anti-aromatization effect is preferred, as it is a more direct and efficient means of dealing with the problem of estrogenic side effects. A related disadvantage to Nolvadex is that if discontinued too early, a rebound effect may occur as high serum estrogen levels are again free to take action. This of course could mean a rapid onset of side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention. Most athletes actually prefer to use both Proviron and Nolvadex,especially during strongly estrogenic cycles. With each item attacking estrogen at a different angle, side effects are often greatly minimized.

Comment

Hard to decide as I love them both.. I'd ask how much you'd be paying for both? Simply because you said it would get expensive and what dose you'd run on Proviron. Mast E or P?

Comment

thank for you reply F.I.S.T i also think some people over rate the anti e effect of Prov and running to high of a test dose, and maybe they did a few test cycle in the past and then in some point the Prov is not enough any more. after many years of experience with cycles i know the best for me is aromasin, iven its a little hard to dose right when its pharma tabs, normally 12.5mg ed/eod do the job for me depends on the test dose. in the past i sometimes incoporated 10mg nolva to take the top of the edge, but after using proviron with a clean diet i think this will be great as a Replaces to nolva. thats why im thinking of Masteron vs prov

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                      Hard to decide as I love them both.. I'd ask how much you'd be paying for both? Simply because you said it would get expensive and what dose you'd run on Proviron. Mast E or P?
                      about 25€ for 40x25mg tabs Baltic/schering and masteron its about 5-7€ 100mg/ml. i get Alpha Pharma for 45€ 10ml but if you read my post about AP Mast i started getting some flue symptoms with this product so looking for some alternative, and thats why im interrested in knowing reviews from shree Venkatesh especially their Masterbol 150

Comment

If it was me ide use mast as long as it fits in the syringue then u don't have to worry with taking pills some reason I don't like to take pills lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                          If it was me ide use mast as long as it fits in the syringue then u don't have to worry with taking pills some reason I don't like to take pills lol
                          yeah i would run both but thats to much dht products at once, i save one off them for later, only problem with mast is finding a quality masteron..

Comment

Yea lol I'm on mast e but who knows what is in it!!! Too much makes my hair thin and I look good while on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X