Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction! Pleased to meet you all

What's up Everyone?

My names Kody; been browsing this forum for a couple months now. I've chatted with a couple different people, just getting insight, knowledge and advice. I've appreciated all the help & answers I've received with my questions.
    As I keep coming back and jumping around from thread to thread, I figured I'd do a formal intro so I can get acquainted with everyone.
    I'm from Idaho, working rigorously towards my financial goals and life goals.
    I just recently decided I wanted to take my fitness game 10x, so I've been really studying up and dialing in.
    Looking to just get as much knowledge from everyone as I can and soak up all your guys' experiences.
    Just got all my gear in, starting cycle here shortly.
    Anyway, pleasure to meet you all. I'm going to log everything and post it up on here so I can get coaching.

Thanks!

Welcome mate
    You will love it here

Comment

Welcome to the JM family brother.You'll definitely find a great bunch of guys here with a lot of knowledge to learn from.

I hope you stick around and post up often.We love hearing from everyone in our family no matter what it is so post up.LOL

Comment

Thanks Gentlemen! Much appreciated.
        So.. about that knowledge - Any one want to fill this noob in on why my profile picture isn't showing up? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Win All Day View Post
          Thanks Gentlemen! Much appreciated.
          So.. about that knowledge - Any one want to fill this noob in on why my profile picture isn't showing up? Haha
          Maybe need to be approved [emoji2]

Comment

Hmmm,not sure Win All Day.How are you trying to upload it?

Comment

I went to FAQ's, went to "Profile Picture" section and from there, followed a link that allowed me to upload it from my page. I can see it when I view my page, but I don't see it anywhere else.

Comment

Hey guys just jumped on board. Thought I'd pop in and give an introduction. I'm Sean , I'm from Florida (Sunshine state) and I look forward to chatting and gaining a little more knowledge throughout these forums. I like most on this site have decided to dial up the lifting game and bring it to a whole different dimension and I'm not afraid to take a little constructive criticism to get there. See and talk to yall soon.......lift on brothers !!

Comment

Working...
                X