Favorite Protein?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Protein?

Okay so I didnt see any thread like this soooo why not. What your favorite protein? and hows it taste? I am a big fan of ON whey gold standard chocolate pb or even the one Im taking now BSN syntha 6 pb cuz Im a big peanut butter fan. It taste sooo good blended with a banana and milk. YUM! I have notice this new product on my usual go to supplement shop though which Im thinking of trying. Its called Mutant pro 100. Has anyone heard of it? This is the first time I heard of this brand yet Im so interested in trying it anyways. But if anybodys tried let me know how it is and everything. Thanks.
    GYMRVT
    Last edited by GYMRVT; 07-03-2015, 02:03 PM.

I only use ON protein and bsn syntha 6, right now
    Im on hydrowhey from ON becouse im cutting its work and taste good.
    When i lean bulk i use syntha 6 and only ON casein, i dont have the need to try out other brands
    Before i used gold standart but hydrowhey is better. But i always have syntha 6 in stock i used sometime as a meal replacement and my girlfriend use it becouse she was very skinny and it healped her gain some weight. When im not cutting and im in a hurry 100g oats bleended with syntha 6 is ideal fast and good

Comment

Any bulk supplier for me...
      5kg unflavour whey 35£
      5kg flavour whey 50£
      It's just a supplement to my diet...
      Just one a day 30 min after training

Comment

Me and the wife have been usingbthe Isopure brand with 0 carbs and sugar, really good protein
        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

So no ones ever tried Mutant pro 100 huh?

Comment

Eggs. I don't use shakes they don't fill me up and I end up eating shakes with dinner having 3-4 double scoop shakes a day plus all my meals like a fat kid with chocolate milk. That being said those who can not eat enough real food to get in what's necessary to grow or halt muscle loss they probably are invaluable tool but not for me. I love to drink them but it's like cocaine I'll have several lol

Comment

Originally posted by GYMRVT View Post
              Thanks for the feedback everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

So no ones ever tried Mutant pro 100 huh?

I actually did. I recommend the chocolate mint flavor. Tastes like melted ice cream!

Comment

I don't believe in protein shakes they have to many things that ain't good for u just like protein bars they have a lot of garbage in them I get my protein from real food that's the best way to get real protein without all the garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                  Eggs. I don't use shakes they don't fill me up and I end up eating shakes with dinner having 3-4 double scoop shakes a day plus all my meals like a fat kid with chocolate milk. That being said those who can not eat enough real food to get in what's necessary to grow or halt muscle loss they probably are invaluable tool but not for me. I love to drink them but it's like cocaine I'll have several lol
                  Amen, tuna, eggs, steak, etc best protein
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh dude steak is the best sometimes if I doing keto and I feel the need to cheat I'll have a massive ribeye and that keeps me good for a few days

Comment

Working...
                    X