Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best music of all time.

BEST MUSIC OF ALL TIME.

Im a HUGE oldies music lover and to this day still listen to all the oldies from way back when.I grew up on 50's and 60's music and love that time for music as well as the 70's and 80's.From then,there are only a handful of bands and songs that I like.Just cant seem to get into the newer types of music.Just doesnt have the same feel as it did in those early era's of music when singers actually sang about something and actually had to sound "GOOD".Today its more about noise and computer enhancement.

Here's some of my favorite songs of all time.Only some as there are a ton more......

https://youtu.be/HsECvKm2y78

Please feel free to post up your's.

Today's music sucks I almost quit listening to music . love me some Zeppelin metallica pantera ozzy while I'm training GnR stuff like that only.some newer rock is good but they don't make stuff like they used to

Comment

Couldn't agree more Pestosterone.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I still go clubing and I'm nearly 40 lol

Comment

Killswitch, Pantera, Breaking Benjamin, Sabbath, Sevendust
          Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

That last avenged7x album is great lifting album I have that down stairs in my loud ass system for my home gym for decent music that's newer. Probly the only album I like by them Because it's straight regular rock

Comment

I listen to Sirius Ozzy's boneyard, Octane,liquid metal, the heavier when I'm lifting the better, today's music sucks, but when we travel the old lady likes country so I listen to it too!! But for lifting its metallica, megadeath, FFDP, anthrax, pantera, etc...
              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

I like old metal bands like old Metallica,Sabbath,Ozzy,W.A.S.P.,Slayer,etc.Have even listended to metal as heavy and dark as Bathory and Possessed.They are whats called Devil Metal or Black Metal I believe.Most newer heavy metal bands to me aren't really heavy metal bands.I do like most of Rob Zombies stuff though and and German band called Ramstein.(spelling) .

Now for working out or pre-comp I love this type of music but in my regular every day life,Im still and always will be an oldies guy though.

Thanks for the great replies guys.,I have to be honest,most of the bands some of you guys mentioned ve never even heard of.LOL

Comment

Here's some more of my favorites of all time.....

https://youtu.be/KNYmBSp_A8o

Comment

Yeah I agree most of those are great to listen to!!
                    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Worked out this morning to "The Best of Free," Paul Rodgers first band, well before Bad Company. That's some classic rock brothers!

Comment

Great band with great songs bro.They're definitely classics that I love as well.

Thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
                        X