• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Hell....

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
      How must test you gone take??
      For a 1 cycle 500 mg a week is plenty...
      Aromasin 12.5 eod as an ai..
      Do you got pct sorted???
      Honestly if you can't grow from 250-300 mg test/week, then your in the wrong sport brother (assuming this is for growth and not for a medical reason). Most people don't realize that top national competitors are on less shit than most of you!

Comment

lol had multiple pages open and responded in wrong thread this is edited out
        Pestosterone
        Last edited by Pestosterone; 06-12-2015, 09:16 AM.

Comment

The recommended dose for first cycle of test it is 500 mg week everywhere I looked.....

Comment

Originally posted by hugginsm View Post
            thanks I just took my first cypionate dosage today......I will do that research
            Holy shit! You already started your test without having your PCT or AI in hand! Hope you can get that shit quick if you have issues. You really should have done a ton more research before you started.
            Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Look smart ass.....im doing a 10 week cycle. I git everything now. Takes 4 weeks to get an order.

Opinions are like asses every has one....you have two

- - - Updated - - -

You're both morans......i did my research
              hugginsm
              Last edited by hugginsm; 06-12-2015, 03:53 AM.

Comment

You're the dumbass in here asking dipshit questions. Do I need pins? Get the hell out a here. No drink the shit dipshit.

BTW. These aren't opinions. Fact is you don't know what you're doing.

Comment

You got tits yet??

Comment

Post tit pics

Comment

Yea your moms are in my mouth. .....i have lost 5 % bf it is working great....

Comment

What food can I take after taking these dosage ? And there is any side effect?

Comment

Sorry man, I know it sucks to have people act like this too you. I dont get why people do not just help new people. I am glad people are willing to help. I hope gear does not turn people into jerks. Having said that, he is right, before you pin, you should do a lot of research, there is much to learn and haphazardly doing it with get you seriously hurt. I dont know everything, but I am willing to work through it with you.
                          The product of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by New-jedi View Post
                            Sorry man, I know it sucks to have people act like this too you. I dont get why people do not just help new people. I am glad people are willing to help. I hope gear does not turn people into jerks. Having said that, he is right, before you pin, you should do a lot of research, there is much to learn and haphazardly doing it with get you seriously hurt. I dont know everything, but I am willing to work through it with you.
                            Read the thread. People will help all day long if you do some leg work first (no pun). I'm not going help someone hurt themselves. I wouldn't put someone in a race car knowing they've never even driven a car or tried to learn how to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Toastinloaf View Post
                              Read the thread. People will help all day long if you do some leg work first (no pun). I'm not going help someone hurt themselves. I wouldn't put someone in a race car knowing they've never even driven a car or tried to learn how to drive.
                              I said it was nice others stepped in to help him, but so many time I read people calling new members things like "dip shit" or say do research, instead of just nicely saying "hey, your question shows a lack of knowledge about anobolics, it's dangerous to embark on this road without full awareness of what your doing."

People feign that they are helping, by ridiculing them. That in turn does nothing but alienate them and they could be turned off on researching.

In fact since he was asking a question, he was at least attempting to get info.

I can see acting like that to someone acting hardheaded and unwilling to take anyone's advice. I guess I just believe it's better to show empathy. From my experience, most people respond negative to negativity.

Having said that, sure he did jump off into this before he knew what was happening, but by the time he posted, that ship has sailed.

Anyways, I didn't mean it to be directed at anyone. I just wanted him to know that I get his frustration and I'd be willing to give him whatever knowledge I've accumulated.

And it doesn't help he was acting the fool either. I guess since I was were he was (minus the doing it until weeks of researching as much as I can), And I was asking question, gathering data. You'd may be surprised how many people just assume you came to the forums first.

I read a lot, but I wanted to get many others experiences too.
                              New-jedi
                              Last edited by New-jedi; 07-21-2015, 01:41 AM.
                              The product of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

Comment

Lazy and irresponsible people come in here and ask questions like, I bought steroids now what do I do. That's not research. He could have said that he understood the concerns of the people responding and if they could direct him to a thread or info. Instead he called the first person a dick.

You come here and ask questions like, I have this this and this how does that sound for a good stack. Or with this do I use this or that for AI. You gotta give to get. That shows that you at least tried.

Also, I wouldn't be suprised at how many people assume things in this forum and don't read the rules. Happens every 5 minutes in the chat box where it doesn't belong. Again, read the rules and do some research. That goes a long way.

Comment

Working...
                                X