Today im really depressed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today im really depressed!!

Ok today,I got some really disturbing news that has me pissed.

Today I text my wife to dirty talk and told her to go out and buy a new sexy outfit to wear for me and she said............."MAYBE ANOTHER DAY.YOU'LL JUST TAKE IT OFF ME TOO QUICK ANYWAY"

WTF??

HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO.Ok,so im not really pissed but I was a little shocked.Was hoping she would say....."OK,I'LL GO GET ONE NOW".Now I just have to get her to wear one of her old outfits for me!!! BUMMER!!!!!!

Lol!!!!! That's a good one!!!
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Heard that before and I was hot but I'm married with children and I just want sum thin knew every Now and then what's up with these women I try to look good for her.... Why do I train 5-6 days a week..

Comment

Yes i got in sooo much trouble for not noticing or caring for the sexy outfit girl at time had specially got.. im like oh ok mental note make few comments and look awshocked at awesome new outfit next time truth is my mouth watered so bad when saw i didnt want sit around looking and chatting

Comment

She really is right about it though,whenever she does dress up for me,I don't let her keep it on too long so I completely understand where she was coming from.LMFAO.I always admire her in it and comment on how hot she looks but I get right to tearing it off and getting busy.

As long as she doesnt start telling me I cant have any,its all good.

Comment

Working...
          X