Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wong View Post
    Unfortunately SDS-PAGE can only be used as a indicator if a ±22kDa protein is there, tons of proteins/peptides are near that area (salmon derivations being one of). Related protein and peptide mapping would be something I'd look into it if I was to determine the quality of a GH formulation.
    Nope oc not, it is used as part of the analyses to look for deviant MM-es. Just look at all the analyses I posted in the blog.
    But.. we also do the HPLC, but not on a;ll samples. Most raws are being produced in a few places. They are sold under differnt brandnames.
    I attach a very recent lab analysis of CP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CPComp.jpg   CIMG0547.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by PROFI-ROIDS View Post
    those 2 gh I can say r legit totally. just need put attention to hyge, must ends on com.hk
    Nope the yellow/green tops are from Dr.Lin, others from Zhongshan or Kefei etc etc. The Hygetropin.com.cn is from good quality, but certainly not the only one.
    The ones from Dr Lin are analysed by us many times, just as the Zhongshan version.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnyT View Post
    Nope oc not, it is used as part of the analyses to look for deviant MM-es. Just look at all the analyses I posted in the blog.
    But.. we also do the HPLC, but not on a;ll samples. Most raws are being produced in a few places. They are sold under differnt brandnames.
    How much you paid for the Identification and Assay? How was the assay performed (SEC)?

How much you paid for the Identification and Assay? How was the assay performed (SEC)?
    We use the lab for a long time even in my Body of Science time, also visited the lab, thus our price is not what everyone pays ( I hope).

who r u ? shown u r from HKG?

- - - Updated - - -

trusted lab for 110%

OK but considering this is chinese GH, peptide fingerprint and coverage would be mandatory. Even though the Assay points out high IU (I wonder why they wrote the Assay in IU since they can't basically know how many IU's are there they can only know how many milligrams). As everybody knows, chinese GH has considerably lower biological activity than original GH or biosimilars like Omnitrope. That's the reason why no chinese GH can basically be registered in EU or US, even though is a huge market and profit, they can't register under the Biosimilars regulations. So... I'd be skeptical about this HPLC and main reason is the Assay being written in IU, which is a technical script error IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

who r u ? shown u r from HKG?
    I'm not sure I understand where your question is coming from, we're on a forum where everybody uses a pseudonym...

OK but considering this is chinese GH, peptide fingerprint and coverage would be mandatory. Even though the Assay points out high IU (I wonder why they wrote the Assay in IU since they can't basically know how many IU's are there they can only know how many milligrams). As everybody knows, chinese GH has considerably lower biological activity than original GH or biosimilars like Omnitrope. That's the reason why no chinese GH can basically be registered in EU or US, even though is a huge market and profit, they can't register under the Biosimilars regulations. So... I'd be skeptical about this HPLC and main reason is the Assay being written in IU, which is a technical script error IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure I understand where your question is coming from, we're on a forum where everybody uses a pseudonym...

in fact market in China is so big so Chinese companies have no real interest to register in EU or USA.
    but anyway - which lab do u reccomend? maybe I will do there some

in fact market in China is so big so Chinese companies have no real interest to register in EU or USA.
    but anyway - which lab do u reccomend? maybe I will do there some
    That's the most hilarious argument I heard in months. As if Chinese HGH manufacturers could pass the biosimilars regulations of EMA/FDA but they don't care about this markets.

EMA approved its first biosimilar for somatropin (Omnitrope) back in 2006. To date, the agency has approved 14 biosimilars for use in the EU, within the product classes of human growth hormone, granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) and erythropoietin [2].

In Europe, guidelines are already in place covering general topics such as quality, efficacy and safety, as well as product specific issues concerning, e.g. soluble insulin, human growth hormone (somatropin), G-CSF erythropoietins, interferon-alpha, low molecular weight heparins and monoclonal antibodies [3].

In the US, however, the situation is somewhat different. Although a legal pathway was put into place with the signing into law of the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act of 2009 (BPCI Act) on 23 March 2010 by President Barack Obama, FDA is still in the process of developing guidelines regarding these types of products [4].

A comparison of the biosimilars pathways in Europe and the US is given in Table 1.

so only suggestion from u and no any correct info about lab?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hygetropin 25vial.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	5828

what do you think?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HYGETROPIN 200IU 25VIAL (1).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	5829