No announcement yet.

Pestosterones training log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My least favorite is chest lately weird idk why used to bench press every day in high school lol

Comment

Shoulders start 20min steep incline walk treadmill 2.5mph
      Standing OHP suoer set with barbell shrug 5sets 15-20 reps OHP just 135 hit 185 2nd set for 15 and decided not to pyramid up since the 135 felt so good in the OHP pyramid up to 315 with shrugs good squeezing here straight up straight down
      Side laterals 3sets 20 2 with 35s 1with 25s had to rest like 3 seconds in between the 35s to get the last 5up on second set
      Suoer set with dbell shrugs 3sets 20 just 80lbers
      Front lateral raise thumbs up with an arc to the movement and thumbs facing face at top of the movement got 3 sets 8 with the 50s this shit made my delts look fake they were so pumped superset these with nose breakers 4sets 20 triceps failed at 18 the last set
      Rear delt raises 4sets 12 super set with body weight dips 15-20 reps
      OHP hammer strength machine 3 sets 20ish super set with reverse rpeck deck 3sets 15ish
      Calve raises In legpress 4sets 20ish super with tricep rope 4sets High rep
      3sets hanging leg raises forgot reps was also socializing with the regulars at this point lol

Comment

Yesterday was chest biceps and abs and was in a hurry 15 mins treadmill to warm up then flat dbels press 6 sets 8-12 reps
        Arnold curls high reps 15-20 4 sets
        Incline dbel fly 4 sets 7-20 reps
        Hammer curls 4 sets 7-20
        Machine hammer strength flat press 6sets 10-20 reps
        Standing dbell curl 4sets 15-20
        Hanging leg raises 3sets had to hurry wife needed help at home with baby and she had to do some work from home so I didn't really stop for all this at all it took a good 35 mins for the actual lifting session

Comment

Today was short leg session but intense did not squat today as I am doing legs twice a week now hit
          leg press 2 plates a side then 4,6,8 plates 20 reps did 4 sets at 8 plates then pyramid back down about 30 seconds rest between these rough and really the only rest was me getting up moving the weights and sitting back down and starting a set immediately again.
          Same tempo with
          Revers Hack squats same routine but went from 2 plates a side to 3,4,5 and back down not reaching 20 reps on these 12ish
          Then leg extensions 4 sets as torturous as I could make them squeezing I did some 21 type reps 3 count as one stuff like this super set with leg press calve raises and that was it

Comment

Took Saturday and Sunday off felt I needed 2 days haven't taken 2 days off but twice this year so far.

Comment

Ok since I had 2 days in a row off I came back hard as fuck today lol
              20mins stair machine!!! going back to this for cardio and not hitting legs twice a week anymore that's just too damn much I maybhit them every 9 days or so but not 4-5 days apart it was running me down
              Bench press barbell flat super set with barbell rows 4 sets no fuckng rest at all just gong from bench to rows back and forth 4 set bench I hit 315 for 8 reps and rowed 225-12 reps dropped to 135 20 reps almost Threw up here I had to go refill wTer bottle and rest a couple minutes
              Inclune dbell fly super set pull ups same fashion I always to them in 4 sets non fucking stop and that's no joke flys all sets 80lbers 7-8 reps really heavy because. It enough lungs to handle higher reps with super sets pull-ups were around 12 reps super squeezing super wide
              Hammer strength best press and hammer strength tow machine chest supported I waited a good 4 mins to start these I did 4 sets 15-20 reps these lungs on fire chest and back blown up and covered In Sweat it was disgusting most people there lol
              Cable crossovers 4 sets 20 super set with lat downs 20 reps finishing moves!
              Lastly hanging leg raises super with dbell pullovers and seated calve raises boom, done! well under an hour
              This was the most intense workout I've had in a while

Comment

LOR]

Anybody have a guess of my body fat percentage throw it out there?¿ I don't know hopefully I'm around 10% I'll post leg pics if needed
                Pestosterone
                Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Hit shoulders ol
                  Pestosterone

Comment

Great back shot...
                    I would say 10-12 bf
                    Looks less in this back shot....lighting??
                    I'm on my 2 week of clen gp...
                    Fat is falling without dieting too much...good stuff

Comment

Holding most of my fat in my stomache and lower back I believe it's because of the previous massive beer gut I think alcohol caused me to develop more fat in that area I used to drink 4-5 times a week 4 beers when I was younger and had buddy's around all the time kids stopped all that for me lol now It is extremely rare I drink any beer like I've had 3 this year and had to have my arm twisted for those.

Comment

Back pic was just pumped up from and blot gone down from carb up on Sunday a little bit I post another pic Friday or Saturday morning see if there is a difference usually is on this cyclical ketogenic diet
                        Hit shoulders traps abs n tris yesterday
                        Standing barbell OHP 4sets 20 super with barbell shrugg 4x20
                        Side lateral raises 4x12-20 reps super with dbell shrug 4x20
                        Front delt raise 4sets of 8 got the 60s with good form up for 8 super with nose breakers 4x20
                        Rear delt raise standing leaned over head towards floor 4x12 super with body weight dips 4x20
                        Over head tricep extension 4x20 with 100lb dbell
                        Shoulder pump machine 4x20 super with tricep rope 4x20 also super with face pulls with the rope
                        4x12 sets hanging leg raises and I was spent after starting with 20 mins on stair machine

Comment

Yesterday legs no cardio
                          Squats 5 sets 5 th set triple drop set 315x12 225x8 135x20 almost fell down after racking the weights
                          Reverse hacks 5 sets triple drop last set
                          Outdoors in 95degree heat here in the atl walking lunges 100lb preloaded barbell for about 60 yards 4 sets
                          Then super setted calve raises leg extensions and leg curls high reps 3 sets can't get up off the toilet

Comment

Update back pic last night abs pic up next give u a better idea I
                            - - - Updated - - -

And here is the back pic

- - - Updated - - -

Here is different angle got veins sticking out some
                            Pestosterone

Comment

And abs ok but i am holding the last bit on lower back and abs are the worst fuck lol
                              Pestosterone
                              Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Looking leaner mate 10%

Comment

Working...
                                X