No announcement yet.

Pestosterones training log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U will, it takes time especially if u r preserving muscle mass. I have to remind myself of my goals all the time end up doubting your self and get in motivated and shit have to get your head straight and move towards the goal. I don't compete so I don't have a deadline or anything, so if I screw up and eat cupcakes or a box of Oreos here and there ah no big deal the other 95% of the time I am doing my best gotta live life as well so slow progress is good progress. Keep at it and go hard when u can. Thanks for the support im finding keeping this log gives me just a little more motivation.

Comment

Yesterday was chest/back gonna have to skip a day of lifting wife had to travel for work so chest and back super sets really worked the lungs a lot on these now all my rows I keep as parallel to the ground as possible
      Incline bench press/barbell rows 6sets each 135/20 225/15 275/12reps then 3 sets of 20 135lbs
      Dumbbell incline flies/dumbbell rows 4sets actaully by a personal best on flies got 100s for 12 reps don't remmber other weight used between 80_100s dbells last set was like 55lbers almost 30 reps
      Then it was dips no super set just 3 sets 20 body weight almost no rest /then deadlifts only used 315 3sets of 10
      Then cable crossover 6 sets and lat pull downs 6 sets high reps
      Hanging leg raises 3sets 15-20 reps

Comment

Kind of a weird one but I burnt calories and taxed the muscles targeted so it was a success

Comment

Hit legs at home Monday had to pick my daughters up from day care I have a 11 month old and a 5 year old lol it's quite a trick to pull off a workout with these 2
          So I did 6 sets squats 20 reps 135 225 315 315 315 225
          Then I have a vertical leg press I did 6 sets my max weight whatever it adds up to like 7 plates worth lol 6 sets 20
          Leg extensions super set with leg curl and calve raises on The leg press machine 5 sets high reps simple yet effective workout u plan on doing some walking lunges next time out doors scare he neighbors walking with a loaded barbell down the street or up hill on my drive way that's what I wanted to do but It was raining and two kids makes that type nearly impossible rain would've been refreshing after squats lol

Comment

Tuesday was off day I won't take another day off from gym until next Saturday shred season!!!! lots of work volume ,cardio,sex ,light food and fishing lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hitting shoulders with my baby sister today this girl is a boss got her squats up to 275 for 1 rep and I've seen her 225 for 10 she hits legs twice weekly could b a Victoria secret model lol

Comment

Workouts looking really solid brother, keep on motivating!!!
              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Front raises 4 sets 12 super set with dbell shrugs 4sets 20
                Rear delt raise super with nose breakers 4 sets 10-12 in delt and 20 on tri
                3 sets 20 body weight dips no super set about 15 seconds rest in between sets now
                Hammer strength shoulder press 3sets 20
                Reverse peck deck rear delts 3sets 15 ish super set with calve raises 6 sets various reps
                Hanging leg raises 4 sets 12-15 reps
                Then I left, wow that's alot of shit lol now that I write it down but my shoulders r one of my best body parts
                Pestosterone
                Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-15-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Oh btw my cardio has been 20 mins treadmill walking at 3mph steepest inclune directly before lifting quit the stair machine the last few weeks because the wife has been making me do bedroom cardio pretty much every night or morning lately about 20 mins high intensity lol stair machine is out for now because I'm doing legs twice this week!!! Friday is leg day again

Comment

You are a machine
                    that never stop lol

Comment

Lol thanks man tgis log is 00%
                      Pestosterone
                      Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-15-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Yesterday was chest and biceps short and sweet
                        Cable crossovers to warm up 3sets
                        Flat dbell press 1set 8 rep 100lbdbell 110lb dbell 8rep 120 dbell 8 rep
                        140lb dbell I got 10 reps this is personal best ha my flat benched anything in a while also have been doing mostly incline
                        Then hammer curls 4 sets 8-15 reps
                        Then incline dbell flies 4sets 8 with 80 lb dbells
                        Then incline dbell curls 3sets last one with drop set this was intense
                        Then hammer strength press machine 3sets last set 4 plates a side drop set to 3 then 2 about 30 total reps in this set very intense squeeze hard on this machine gives so much tension on your chest I love this machine
                        Plate loaded preacher machine curl one arm at a time super set with peck deck 3sets high reps
                        Hanging leg raises 4sets 12 reps the end I was super tired after. 12 hours work day and had to bust my ass all day lol

Comment

Awesome workout brother!! Keep on inspiring!!!
                          GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Today was back with my best friend it cut short we barely hit bis one of his sons ran out of medicine new born so we had to leave promptly.
                            Lat pull downs to warm up wide 3sets 15-20 reps get lats good and warm practice flexing throughout he movement
                            6 sed barbell rows on platform to get deep stretch in the lats 3 sets 20 over hand wide grip 3sets15-20 under hand grip narrower
                            Seated lean over dbell rows I'm not sure proper name for these 4 sets 15-20 reps
                            Arnold curls super set with dbell pullover 3 sets led reps 8-12
                            Then lay pulldowns with triangle grip super set with low row machine 2 sets 20 each of these his wife called and we left still good session we were killing that shit

Comment

Hit chest and abs calves Sunday and legs at home again today kind of busy so I did straight sets both days pretty regular standard routines kind of rushed.... Oh well keep grinding and on top of the diet

Comment

Today was back .i love to do back sometimes it's my favorite had little extra calories through my regular beef meal which I had replaced with egg whites or chicken for a couple weeks today went with the beef! lol felt good even though I got n there late 20mins walking 2.5 mph highest incline treadmill.
                                Pull ups 3 sets 8-12 warm up I squeeze and flex my lats and also do shoulder circles as well get it all good and warm
                                Deadlifts 135x20 225x20 315x12 405x8 no belt until 405 and chalk only I held back some in these to b honest I wanted to save my lower back for Friday's deadlifts with legs lol
                                Barbell rows 135 wide grip back is as parallel to the ground plates almost touch floor every rep feel stretch intense exaggerated squeeze on about 50% of these reps 3x20 rep then 185x15 and 225x12. Now listen here youngsters this is an excersive that can not b substituted learn it love it grow your back massive
                                Dbell rows 4sets 12-20reps simultaneously trying to have elbows go from wide and squeeze inward at the top
                                Plate loaded row machine 4sets 15-20 had some rest pause in this to get all the reps
                                Lat pull downs 2x20 wide 2x20 triangle grip
                                Super set lat pulls with valve raises standing in smith machine in platform with 2 plates a side this was only calve excersive available and close the gym was packed weight was already on the smith lol any ways pumped calves 4 sets
                                Then hanging leg raises 4 sets and done just ate eggs bananas and spinache for dinner fast and easy

Comment

Working...
                                X