No announcement yet.

Pestosterones training log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night no legs so I hit chest again and biceps and abs incline bench 225x5 drop set last set 135 for 15 try to do these with very little rest not even 15 seconds break
    Incline dbell fly 1set 55s then 65s 75 (85) I got 9 rep in 85s I as huge and pumped at his time and pyramid back down
    Hammer curls 50s 4 sets 8-15 reps drop set last set
    Then hammer strength machine 3 plates slow squeezing 4 sets 12-15 reps then
    Arnold curls 4sets 8-12 reps
    Then cable cross overs 5 sets 20 ish reps and
    double biceps cable curls 4sets
    hanging leg raises 4sets 12 rep
    boom done. Was intense I i was nasty nasty pumped
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice workout brother pestosterone!!
      GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Did a 2nd back workout kind of high repped squeeze I focused in mind muscle connection since its a 2nd workout for the back his week
        6 sets 8-12 reps pull-ups super setted with also 6 sets barbell rows just 135 on these 15-20 reps I change hand positioning every set of these kept back parallel to floor and squeezed the back and make hard contractions
        Then simultaneous dbell rows 4 sets 20 reps I do these stretched way out I do have my back slightly rounded to get that lean forward and let the kats stretch and row back to my hips but try to keep elbows wide as fuck if done in this manner these r a bitch lol but I believe it's binging out veins in my lower traps upper center back area nice pump
        Then on to seated calve raises and hammer strength chest supported row machine both super setted 4sets 15-20 reps
        Then lastly lat wide ass lat pull downs 4sets 20 super set with hanging leg raise 4sets and standing calve raises on a box in smith machine 4 sets

Comment

Shoulders again today was very brief too much talking going on another guy doing a show he is great shape but he talks a lot so I was short simple and to the point started with
          Hammer strength shoulder press's 6 sets 1 plate pyramid up to 3 a side sets of 15 last set got 12 so I made it a triple drop set 321 plates
          Then side laterals 4 sets of 20 and 1 set 12 1 set of 7 drop set lots of reps like 3 drops
          then barbell shrug 6seta of 12-20 225lbs
          Then rear delt laterals 6 sets 4 of 20 rep 2 with heavier weights then drop set
          Then I left shoulders were on fire and the counter girl was drooling over my competing friend and I and making comments turned sitting with here legs spread wide open talks about how muscles turn her on we r both married and talk about our wives all the time but she was basically wanting to b taken in the tan room and broke down lol slutty gym bunnies oh well fun to look at any way

Comment

Chest and biceps calves and abs holy shit I killed it today I did 4 excessive a each 6sets superset yes the 4 a time at once and then left not enough time to list but that got me nasty blown up my chest did not look natural it looked like to massive rocks with skin painted on it and veins everywhere 3d some body guessed that I weighed 255lbs today lolol I am so happy with my progress and hard ass work pays off suffering with diets pay off putting the time in to learn what works pays off never stopping staying aggressive pays off being 100% non fucking stop pays off sure there are people who do better than me but I do the best I can no natter what. I have 2 kids I work 60*hours a week I fish I hunt a lot I lift that shits me hard work pays off if u r working hard towards goals... gym off tomorrow Monday after noon legs will die

- - - Updated - - -

Exercises ^^^

Comment

Yesterday tested out knee with semi low rack deads from just below the knee 6th set got 405 for 18 reps no straps just chalk and a belt knee felt fine I was blown up then I hit triceps
              4sets 20 overhead triceps extension
              4sets 15-20 nose breakers couldn't get 20 last 2 sets
              4sets reverse grip tricep push down with cables 12-20 reps super set these with calve raises on hack squat machine8 sets of these also super set with
              4sets tricep rope 15-20 reps then hanging leg raises I used a good challenging weight for every Excerscses and put100%into every rep and stayed intense may not seem like a lot but this was a good workout got hams pumped and lower back as well with dead lifts knee felt good will attempt a leg routine today...

Comment

Ok so I'm gonna turn up the cardio and intensity I have 2 weeks until my best friends son birthday pool party lol me and him always show up looking nasty so I'm on the grind hopefully will b able to get some legs in knee is not 100% so we will start with stair machine then. Leg extensions if it doesn't hurt after that then we will SqUaT mother fucker I hate not squatting!!!! Lolol

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Up date pic even though training

- - - Updated - - -

Another progress pic chest looking fake almost

- - - Updated - - -

Another progress pic chest looking fake almost
                  Pestosterone
                  Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-15-2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Looking good mate

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

Looking great brother
                        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

Did stair machine for 10 minutes no knee pain so hit the bar bell for 6 sets of squats never went above 315 for the last 4 sets just good solid working sets 8-12 reps
                          Then barbell deadlifts from a yoga platform just a plate a side I had huge lower back pumps today 4sets 20 ish reps really squeeze glutes during these
                          The reverse v squats 4 sets 20 rep last set was 5 plates a side 15 rep drop set to 4 plate 10 rep then 3 plate I think 18 rep was screaming and cussing during this set felt so good to b hammering legs then 4 sets seated valve raises then 4 sets standing leg curl machine then 4 sets let extensions and hanging leg raises super setted then lol I could Barley do shit

Comment

After legs I hit back Bernard few days since been on here pretty similar workout
                            Friday hit shoulders lot of high rep pump stuff pretty similar didn't have time to log these when they were fresh on my memory I apoligize to any following spending Saturday at the lake today fishing swimming building handrails on the all way to the dock good family time hitting chest and arms with my best friend tomorrow so it'll b a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Back^^^ lol Bernard wtf

Comment

Friday morning after 2 meals abs still showing decently
                              Pestosterone
                              Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-15-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Looking good bro!!!!! I got no abs yet
                                GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X