HGH from Naps *****Five Stars*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH from Naps *****Five Stars*****

I'm a first time Naps customer and I am so happy I found them. My Naps Gear order was VERY FAST and the HGH is genuine. I tried some others first and only found fakes except the Pharma grade Go Quick pens which are too expensive for me. The fakes give me an immediate hit of energy (like 3 cups of coffee) but did not move the dial on my blood test. I ended up throwing them away. No idea what was in it?! With my Naps gear, I tested both before and after 8 days of blue tops (2.5 IU daily). Blood results improved from 140 ng/mL to 186 for IGF-1, and from .08 ng/mL to 11.2 for Serum Growth hormone. Happy girl! I'm ordering some more soon.

Thats great. Glad to hear that you are having good success with the blue tops. I have no idea what you were using before? I can't imagine what would have been in that vial, to give you instant energy. Tossing them out was probably your best bet.

Hope you have a great cycle!
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

HGH from Naps *****Five Stars*****

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
      Thats great. Glad to hear that you are having good success with the blue tops. I have no idea what you were using before? I can't imagine what would have been in that vial, to give you instant energy. Tossing them out was probably your best bet.

Hope you have a great cycle!
      Yes, was using a constituted liquid HGH called Gen-Tropin AQx, and from same place also had fake JinTropin. I'd say the energy hit hard within 30 minutes of injection and was way stronger with the liquid stuff. I tested both for HCG (preg test) but were negative. The Pfzifer pens I got from the same place were real, and that is when I realized the real thing is very SMOOTH, there is not hit. You just feel really good, and it takes a few days to kick in. I am not sure if it's OK to share where we get this stuff? If so, I am willing to tell you where I got the fakes next time. Cheers,
      Rhonda

Comment

I bought HGH from Napsgear and did not see one ounce of benefit from it. Nothing! It was like I took water. Don't do it.

Comment

I agree, they've got good HGH.

Comment

Working...
          X