Dragon -Pharma cyp 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon -Pharma cyp 250

Recently ordered from Naps Dragon Pharma Cyp 250 each of the 12 vial has crystalized has like a gel in the bottom of the vials.... Should I heat up and use or contact naps for refund... Thanks in Advance

Contact and refund fuck that u probly can fix it but u shouldn't have to u paid for something u got it and it's fucked up sucks man. Don't shoot garbage in your body

Comment

I agree, just contact Naps and get a refund. Even if you were able to get the crystals to disolve again, who knows if it lost its strength, or if there is something wrong with that batch. Definitly don't wan't to put that in your body if something happend to it. That is weird though, I have never seen that before with test cyp. Good luck

Comment

Use a blow dryer to heat it up. It will be fine. I have had that happen before and the stuff worked fine after heating up.

Comment

Lol mayb he should heat it in a spoon first? JK I wouldn't put crashed gear in my body it could crash after u shoot it or crystallize up in the muscles and u have a hard time using that muscle for a while.

Comment

I agree with faith2002 heat it up u will b fine its gonna take for ever to have naps fix the problem soiI guess it depends on how fast u need it

Comment

Working...
            X