Progress 4-27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress 4-27

Whats happening guys! I just wanted to check in and give a quick shout to Naps and Next Level Nutrition. Here are the results of 16 grueling weeks. I came in 2nd, in LHW, at my show and was the leanest I have been to date. I had some health issues leading in, which effected my carb up and water manipulation, but nothing was going to stop me and I still did some damage in the line up. The guy who beat me went on to take the overall.

photo hosting
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Gear was all Geneza. I started high on the test, 1.25g, but over time during this cycle, I realized I don't need that much and by wk 8, I had reduced it to 750-800mg. I'm going to keep test at that dose from now on. Mast I ran at 50mg ED. Tren 50mg EOD. Primo 400mg EW
    1-8
    Test E
    EQ 600mg
    Npp 300mg

1-12
    Primo 400mg

9-16
    Test E 750mg
    Mast 50mg ED
    Tren ace 50mg EOD

15-16
    Halo 20mg

Plus adex, clen and up to 50mcg T3 at the end. Also ran Hyge 100iu kits at 3iu up to 1 wk out
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Awesome job Sam!!!
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Awesome Sam.Good to hear from you.Congrats man.

Comment

Great job man
          Next one for the win
          Thanks for sharing

Comment

Thaks guys. I've done this show 3 times now, since 2009 and this is the 2rd time I've gotten a 2nd place trophy there. Always some dude with rounder, better genetics that comes in, not as conditioned, but better shape and then beats me on that. Oh well haha. I'm a perinial 2nd placer lol. But this is the best I've looked. I plan to come back next year with 5 more lbs and better arms, plus keep bringing up the legs...and everything else lol

Comment

Hey Sam,2nd place is a great accomplishment in itself brother.Great work man.So many things can sway the judges decisions unfortunately not always the right way.You've made it to where many never will so take pride in that fact for sure.

Keep it going man.Inspirational to us all.

Comment

Congrads Sam, you look insane!!
                sigpic

Comment

I have been lurking for a while due to injuries but I felt compelled to log in and just say congrats and how impressed I am with your progress. Helps keep the rest of us honest..or just me! congrats

Comment

Thanks guys and sorry to hear about your injury, Ares. Hope you recover soon buddy!

I am proud. I would like to win it all one of these times though. It seems like there is always one guy that holds me back. Honestly though, the way my mind works, I focus on that guy after the show and use him as a way to be better. Use him as a bench mark that I need to be better than. For me, competition is a way that I can push harder than I would have been able to otherwise, having this outside catalyst. So yea, its not about the first place trophy or the excitement that goes along with it. That stuff would be nice, but in the end, it is about being better than I was. I need to get some side by side pics together from last show to this show. I want to see the progress I made in my legs and back. I was given an amazing gift this past year, to become the back day training partner of a very well known 212 pro that is known for gnarly conditioning and a blue collar work ethic. His workouts are designed by John Meadows. So on back day, the area I wanted to work on most (and legs) has been kick ass and I've seen some good changes. I can't wait to see what the 2016 season will bring. I'm getting closer to where I want to be

Comment

Awesome job bro, congrats! You're shredded to the bone..

Comment

Working...
                      X