Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Beginner Steroid Cycles That Will Pack on Muscle Fast!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for taking the time to read the thread and for the reply Jammingon1.

My recommendation for a great second cycle is actually already answered in your question.You said that you came away with great results from a Test only right? So why add anything? My philosophy has always been this........"RUN THE LEAST AMOUNT OF GEAR FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE WHILE STILL MAKING GAINS WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SIDES" If you made great gains from a test alone cycle,there is no reason anyone should consider adding anything else.IMHO,you should always run each compound alone for as long as possible UNTIL you stop making gains.Then,consider adding another compound.But even then,before I ever added more gear,I would try switching my training routine.I cant tell you how many times guys have been plagued by plateaus,even while taking tons of gear (more than I ever recommended) before they finally came to me asking what they should do and all it took was a completely new training style for them to start making gains again.Guys stay with the same old routine yr after yr and wonder why they arent making progress anymore and figure they need more AAS of course.This idea of course is validated by all too many internet guru's telling how many more compounds they need to add.

The only thing you do by adding in too high a dose or too many compounds to early is have your body build up a tolerance to them so from that point on you'll NEED those higher doses and multiple compounds to see results.In addition to adding much un-needed to your body.Remember,this is a long term thing.As they say,its a marathon,not a race.You want to make sure the good health you have when you're young follows you into old age.There is no going back so do it right now so you wont regret it tomorrow.

So anyway,there it is in a nut shell.TEST IS BEST. Run it alone as long as you can brother.Its the best way IMO.

Oh,and thanks for the kind words.It makes me happy to know others are getting a positive experience from the stuff I post and its helping them.Makes it worth while.

Comment

Thanks F.I.S.T for great honest response. I do remember on another thread you had posted "RUN THE LEAST AMOUNT OF GEAR FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE WHILE STILL MAKING GAINS WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SIDES" and that to me was a great statement to which I couldn't agree more with, even with my very limited experience. Making gains is great, but not at the determinant of long term health. I know there are definitely others out there who read your posts and come away with great information. So have no doubt, you're helping people make smart informed decisions on some serious stuff. That is huge. Cheers!

Comment

Thanks again Jammingon1. Glad you have decided to choose the correct and safest path with cycling.As ive said,far too many forget that they only have one body and they need to make the wisest choices while they are young so when they do get old (YES,YOU'LL ALL GET OLD,LOL) those wise choices allow you the greatest quality of life in those golden yrs.Unfortunately there are too many "MACHO MEN" out there that love throwing caution to the wind and do whatever they want because it doesnt "appear" to be harming them now.Sadly enough you see those same tough guys later on in life with a plethora of ailments.

Do things smart guys.Theres no rush to get to where you wish to be but there will be a lot of regret later on in life if you dont make those wise choices now.

Comment

Definetly some good stuff here,I have been toying with the idea but I will run 500 test e for 10weeks and train my ass off. Thanks for all of your info

Comment

Glad you found it helpful jlem.Thanks for reading it and for the reply.

Comment

Nice article. Can you pin it to the top?

Comment

Trying your Test-E only cylcle advice

Thanks a lot F.I.S.T, this was extremely helpful! Before reading this post, I was going to try a beginner stack from naps but felt it would be stupid to do that without doing any research. After reading this post and a bunch of other ones, I've decided to stick with a Test only cycle for my first cycle to see how my body responds to it. Here's the cycle I'm about to start:

1) Test E 500ml/week 2x/week (250ml twice a week). 8 weeks total. I read that dividing it in two will help with blood levels and possibly sides.
                2) Arimidex .5mg EOD

PCT Cycle
                1) Clomid: 100mg day one. 50mg/day following 10 days
                2) Nolva: 40 mg day one. 20mg/day following 10 days

I'm 28, 5'7, 147lbs and been working out the last 2.5 years consecutively.

What are your thoughts on this cycle?

Also, I understand gear comes with sides such as acne and hair loss. And I've read that DHT and steroids can do irreversible damage to the hair follicles via follicular miniaturization. Not losing hair is very important to me.

Is 500mg/week of Test-E enough to cause hair loss?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi ive been training for a good while now with out the use of gear..and i found this thread with a beginer cycle...im not really good using needles and was wondering is there like a good oral cycle thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

where can I get these needles?

- - - Updated - - -

im new to this as well, the article helped me out a lot. I will be a first time user and want to go with the test cyp250. is this a good choice?

Comment

Why have the other two cycles been taken down?
                      Currently only showing Cycle 1, 500 Test E.

Comment

Superb reading so far!

Comment

Very informative! I should try it very soon for me.

Comment

Good read!

- - - Updated - - -

Superb reading and I am trying to mind these words.

Comment

Everything is covered in the thread! Nothing to say just outstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by newbster01 View Post
                              Thanks a lot F.I.S.T, this was extremely helpful! Before reading this post, I was going to try a beginner stack from naps but felt it would be stupid to do that without doing any research. After reading this post and a bunch of other ones, I've decided to stick with a Test only cycle for my first cycle to see how my body responds to it. Here's the cycle I'm about to start:

1) Test E 500ml/week 2x/week (250ml twice a week). 8 weeks total. I read that dividing it in two will help with blood levels and possibly sides.
                              2) Arimidex .5mg EOD

PCT Cycle
                              1) Clomid: 100mg day one. 50mg/day following 10 days
                              2) Nolva: 40 mg day one. 20mg/day following 10 days

I'm 28, 5'7, 147lbs and been working out the last 2.5 years consecutively.

What are your thoughts on this cycle?

Also, I understand gear comes with sides such as acne and hair loss. And I've read that DHT and steroids can do irreversible damage to the hair follicles via follicular miniaturization. Not losing hair is very important to me.

Is 500mg/week of Test-E enough to cause hair loss?

Thanks!
                              Just impressive! Let's try Arimidex .5mg EOD

Comment

Great post and helpful read about Cycle #1- TESTOSTERONE ONLY

Comment

Working...
                                X