Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps gear first time

Hi there.
    i will like to try naps, but the only ug lab they ship from eu is hardcorelabs, is this any good?
    since im from eu i can only recive from eu!!

i took some pct from hardcore labs seems legit cant speak for the oils though

Comment

Most gear comes from Europe anyway
      . geneza Baltic Balkan and loads of shit underground in UK
      Geneza for life here

Comment

In reply to all your concerns about first time ordering first time from NAPSGEAR, I can from experience tell you that your stuff WILL arrive, well packaged, on time, in great quality. I have ordered my gear usually from the 'guy at the gym'. Usually good stuff (because they know I would pay them a little visit otherwise) but I could not believe the difference in PRICE from NAPSGEAR when I checked out their website! I had my concerns about quality, delivery etc......

On top of that, I live in Brazil - one of the few countries with high risk of customs seizure.

NAPSGEAR did confirm that me prior to order, but they assured me that they would do anything possible to make the packages look as discreet as possible. To be honest, I ordered a variety of items which would come from different parts of the world and I was a a little sceptical as to how they would manage that.

I ordered:
        4 x GP Test Cyp 250 4x 1 vial (10ml/vial (250 mg/ml))
        2 x GP Deca 250 2x 1 vial (10ml/vial (250 mg/ml))
        2 x Turinabol 20 (Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) 2x 70 tabs (20 mg)
        1 x Anazole (Arimidex) 1x 30 tabs (1mg/tab)
        1 x Brand HCG Inj 10000iu 1x 1 amp (10000iu 1ml)

Placing the order was easy and NAPSGEAR kept me up to date on when the items were shipped (in two packages, which, incidentally arrived at the same time).
        In about 10 days I got the confirmation that the items had been shipped. Unfortuntely, here in Brazil, things take time anyway to arrive (34 x the size of the UK & Ireland !) and I had to wait a few more weeks. That , of course, was out of NAPSGEAR's hands. The items arrived as promised (or maybe I should say 'they arrived because NAPSGEAR did what was promised i.e. packaging them discreetly), in two unmarked, plain brown boxes.
        The items themselves were nicely wrapped in bubble wrap.

I started my 16 week cycle 8 weeks ago and have seen an 8 kilo gain already and I feel it starts to accelerate even more now.
        Naturally I stick my to my 5-6 meals a day and train 6-7 days a week, one single muscle group each time.

I am very impressed with 1. The Service from NAPSGEAR (Both pre- as well as after-sales), 2. The speed of delivery 3.The quality.

I must admit, because of budget reasons I ordered the cheaper stuff but to my pleasant surprise, it is all very very good. NO PIP either.

Great and quick gains...

I am about to order my second cycle fron NAPSGEAR and to all of you, who have the slightest concern about anything: rest assured, with NAPSGEAR you are safe! GOOD STUFF, RELIABLE SHIPPING, DISCRETE PACKAGING!

I would recommend them to anyone.

Comment

Yes I agree Naps is the Best supplier I have dealt with I've ordered thousands of dollars from them and not 1 issue

Comment

Its my first oder with naps...the money was received, but Ive gotten no feedback or replys to my emails to them...order and money were done 1 week ago today...what can I expect?

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixtitan View Post
              Its my first oder with naps...the money was received, but Ive gotten no feedback or replys to my emails to them...order and money were done 1 week ago today...what can I expect?
              Wait
              You will get your gear

Comment

I'm in the same boat brother. I sent my payment on Sunday and now I will just sit back and wait. I have access to gear here in Houston Texas America. I responded well to the last stuff I got from halo labs but the new stuff from powerhouse labs has given me some sides like acne on shoulders n chest. I ordered Hcg and 3 kits of gray top hgh. Im going th pct and then stay on groath to maintain my size and hopefully lean out. I was on 600 mg test E, 400 mg equipoise, 500 mg masteron, 400 mg tren ace per week for 12 weeks. Had some good gains. 20 lbs muscle but had some water retention and slight acne. I'm hoping to lean out and get back to a <15% body fat. I will update everyone as I see updates on my shipment from naps. Release the freak boys!

Comment

I am about to order from naps for the first time and I am a little skeptical about the shipping and customs shit, but it sounds pretty legit. I was also wondering if putting the name of the company I work for on the shipping address just because I live in an apartment building and am at work most the day on a weekday. I have had packages shipped to my work before just off amazon and shit but they don't ask questions.... any tips guys? is biomax labs any good or should I go with GP? I am just finishing up my PCT from my first cycle of just 600mg of test a week for 15 weeks. thinking about running deca and test next.

Comment

If you're worried about anyone else opening it, don't be. Legally, the only person allowed to open it, is you; barring a search warrant, that is.

Originally posted by Dew112 View Post
                    I am about to order from naps for the first time and I am a little skeptical about the shipping and customs shit, but it sounds pretty legit. I was also wondering if putting the name of the company I work for on the shipping address just because I live in an apartment building and am at work most the day on a weekday. I have had packages shipped to my work before just off amazon and shit but they don't ask questions.... any tips guys? is biomax labs any good or should I go with GP? I am just finishing up my PCT from my first cycle of just 600mg of test a week for 15 weeks. thinking about running deca and test next.

Comment

Well, if you're worried about anyone opening your pack at work, don't be. Legally, nobody but the addressee can open the package; barring LE with a search warrant; that is.

Originally posted by Dew112 View Post

Comment

I have used napsgear multiple times, Only great products, super fast delivery and I've been happy every time. I would recommend them everytime!!!

Comment

My gear has landed
                          Happy days
                          I start tomorrow lol
                          Test Deca Dbol from Geneza as usual...
                          Let's the gains begingClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1449089755838.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	154460

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
                            My gear has landed
                            Happy days
                            I start tomorrow lol
                            Test Deca Dbol from Geneza as usual...
                            Let's the gains beging[ATTACH]7275[/ATTACH]
                            DAMN. That's a ton of gear mate, time to get jacked.

Comment

And it's kicking in already..
                              10kg in next 3 month
                              Here I come

Comment

Working...
                              X