fyi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fyi

The holidays and sever weather has slowed down delivery for many people, please be patient while things start arriving and understand that this happens and is out of our sponsors control. Thanks.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

What are the average delivery times we should expect?

Comment

Originally posted by eleventhtoe View Post
      It says on the website 2-3wks to the usa. From what I've seen it seems that their estimated time is spot on. I ordered my first order at the beginning of this month and the day it was shipped it said est dt was 18 days. If I have a ? regarding whatever, I browse through the forum and read over the threads and 95% of my ?'s are answered without starting another thread. Just a suggestion so u don't have to wait on a response iom.

Comment

yea how could you not find that answer. why even ask

Comment

Originally posted by Abomb View Post
          yea how could you not find that answer. why even ask
          My question was specifically regarding the delays caused by holidays and weather as suggested by the first post, I am completely capable of looking at the website and understanding expected days left except when it says 0. So besides being a completely ignorant remark maybe you should have found the first post and read it instead, and understood my question was directly related to it being they are suggested extended shipping times. Also I didn't start this thread and I know how to use the search tool maybe your reading comprehension needs improvement. But why even ask...

Comment

Originally posted by eleventhtoe View Post
            idk, the weather and holidays closed and delayed a lot of things. I just wanted to remind everyone of all the snow and holidays that occured that is probably causing the delays everyone is freaking out about.
            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
              idk, the weather and holidays closed and delayed a lot of things. I just wanted to remind everyone of all the snow and holidays that occured that is probably causing the delays everyone is freaking out about.
              Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure if there was a quantifiable # of days that could be associated with them.

Comment

Working...
              X