Irritability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irritability

Is there any vitamins I can take for the irritability associated with steroids

Marijuana works for me

Comment

Lol yeah wish I could smoke I get piss tests at work a lot unluckily ...I was just curious if anyone had any suggestions on anything really ...

Comment

Try these.........

Gotu Kola

Gotu kola is an herb that has been used for thousands of years in eastern countries. It is used to treat wounds, skin conditions and respiratory problems, as well as anxiety. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, there are compounds in gotu kola called "triterpenoids," that are believed to reduce anxiety symptoms and responses to stress. It is available in several forms, from dried leaf to powdered capsules. You can use the leaf to make a tea which you can drink three times per day, and the capsules can be taken as 1,000- to 4,000-milligram supplements, three times per day. The higher dose may be more effective in treating anxiety.

Rhodiola

Rhodiola rosea is an herb that grows in cold regions, such as Russia, Scandinavia and the Rocky Mountains of the United States. It has been used for years in many countries as a means to treat depression and nervous system disorders. A study in the March 2008 issue of the "Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine" confirms its use as an anti-anxiety treatment, showing that patients who used the supplement had great improvement in their symptoms of anxiety and depression. There is no recommended daily value set for rhodiola, but the researchers in the study used a dose of 340 milligrams per day for 10 weeks, and saw marked improvement results.

Holy Basil

Holy basil, also known as ocimum sanctum, has long been used for its medicinal properties. One of those benefits is its ability to relieve anxiety. The September 2008 issue of the "Nepal Medical College Journal" reports that holy basil has been found to be an effective treatment for GAD, or generalized anxiety disorder. In the study, participants were given 500 mg capsule supplements, two times per day. You can grow holy basil in your garden or in pots, and the leaves can be used dried or fresh to make a relaxing tea.

While there are other herbs that are believed to treat anxiety, such as kava kava, they also come with warnings of severe adverse side effects, such as liver damage. The herbs listed above do not have health warnings. As with any supplement, take in moderation and follow the dosing recommended by the manufacturer.

Best thing that ive found to help with stress and anxiety has been meditation.That has helped me find focus and put all of lifes stresses in perspective and made me at peace with it all.Has helped me sleep like a baby and really just laugh off so many trivial things that drive so many others crazy.Its all about learning how to deal with things better and more importantly,learning how so many things are not significant enough to even get upset over.

It takes to get to this point through meditation but trust me,its very achievable to anyone who just sticks with it and practices on becoming more focused on it each day.Doesnt have to be long sessions either.10 or 15 minutes of free time each day,or even throughout the day if you ca is all it takes.

Hope these help brother.Keep us posted with how things go.

Comment

Hey thanks F.I.S.T. I've heard of but never used I'll look into them

Comment

I have tried meditation too and your right it does work just hate when I'm stuck at work and I feel like ripping someone's head off :/ I'm going to stop by gnc on way home tearing the gym up right now

Comment

Any luck bro?

As for the meditation,hey even at work and get stressed,just go to a quiet place,like the bathroom stall, and take a few minutes to meditate.It only takes 5-10 minutes of putting yourself back into focus to make a world of difference.There's no limit on this either.You can take these short meditation breaks throughout the day if needed until you have mastered the art of calming your mind and body my friend.Trust me,once your get yourself where nothing really matters to you,you will know harmony all day long,everyday without having to take as many sessions.Then,the once or twice a day meditations will suffice.

Comment

I've calmed down some thankfully ..lot better than I was .

Comment

Great to hear taco.Keep working on it brother.Every day is another opportunity to improve ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                  X