No announcement yet.

Blast T tren Dbol deca npp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still on just 750 test 600deca weekly and 40dbol daily no carbs this week want to b tight around my wife's family lots of skinny dudes and I want to impress at the lake this weekend so in gonna deplete all week and carb up Saturday and b sharp lol his mornings ab check was good well good enough for a family function
    Pestosterone
    Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 12:47 AM.

Comment

When I come off dbol I'm going to run tren e at 250 for 10 weeks then ongoing to get blood work and play it safer for the rest of the year
      Pestosterone
      Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

See the right shoulder small acne dbol does that to me wry time not too bad but it'll goes away as soon as I stop

Comment

Decided to drop dbol just decided its. It worth it starting get lethargic nips getting puffy plus I don't want to hold that extra water I may start npp back up it seemed to have an awesome fat burning effect that I would compare to tren I love this stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Not worth it^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Veins on shoulders this morning was flat and had zero pump or carbs
          Pestosterone
          Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

hello, I'm new to this and I don't know where to go on this site to get started with what I would need to start my journey of having a bigger body..any suggestions as to what I can use to start out with??? I've never done any of this and I'm confused about all the sites being fake or they just rip u off...any help would be appreciated..

Comment

Read through the forums and teach your self u will not b spoon fed and u look like a Narc asking like that bro

Comment

Ok so I'm gonna change it up adding tren and mast and gonna drop deca simply because I think I'm stalled with my drugs currently my base is 750test e and 600deca weekly gonna change to
                250mgs test MWF (1cc)
                100mgs npp mwf (1cc)
                50-100mgs tren mwf (.5-1cc)
                100mgs Mast E mwf (.5cc)
                Hmmm tren at 150mgs weekly idk if that's worth it or no??? Fuck it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Syringe only holds 3cc and 9cc a week seems like a lot this will b my limit

Comment

Everyone I know goes for higer Tren than test 3-1 rate to keep Tren Sides a bay...

Comment

Yea I know that and I've done that and it works!!!! But I hit up tren npp and test last night I may lower my test dosage if sides get bad but more test if no sides will keep me bigger just wanted to stack npp and tren decided to leave mast out though not worth the extra hassle and its Enanthate masterone so I'll just save that. When I first ran tren I ran it at sust350 @1/4cc eod with tren 1cc eod as well so about 80mgs test eod with 100 tren did venture up to 150 tren eod but that's way to much for me lol that way worked awesome was my favorite blast ever. But I'm gonna try it this way and is why I waited to use ace when I already had Enanthate tren so if it gets ugly I can just stop and tren out of system qhickly

Comment

Also I'm starting with 50 mgs of tren I honestly think his should b an effective dosage 50mgs of tren is prolly plenty for what I want to accomplish I just want to b drier and more veiny and little bit of fat loss which I'm getting extra of brought npp and my diet and training hardcore right now because I'm fairly lean just a little bit of tren should go a long way plus it's easier on my body especially if I lower my test to 1/2 cc mwf I'll b just over a gram then may as well accomplish things with less drugs if possible Ill make up slack with more cardio if I'm not lean enough in a couple weeks excited to see whT in gonna look like already abs looked better upon waking I respond well to tren and didn't get a single side the first time I did it besides sweating cough one time and extreme horny rage animal it turned me into lol

Comment

Can't wait to see the results ...
                        You will look great as you know what you doing....
                        How long you been on and do you planing to come off???

Comment

No fuck coming off unless blood work comes in bad I'll blast up n down till summer over then low dose test winter considering GH his year idk yet

- - - Updated - - -

Oh been in this blast since February cruised for a year way better cruising than pct brings back test but can not maintain any sort of look when off for long period of Time I used to do 2 cycles a year never got any where with that shit I mean I looked good for a while then it goes away. So I'm monitoring my health and I feel awesome trying to b safe and b superhuman at the same time lol

Comment

Same here mate...
                            My firsts cycles always was 3 months on pct then 3 months off. Did that for 4 years when I was 28 then stop aas but keep training natty ..
                            start last year again to take aas
                            Did a test deca Dbol put 10 kg in 3 months then I cruise at 200 mg week for 8 weeks now in my 2 cycle straight test and Tren... In my last 8 weeks from 16 starting a hard cut with clen and t3 on low carbs
                            Then cruise and have some bloods done and if everything is good in back on again...

Comment

Hell yea same as me I've never messed with Clen or t3 I guess if I don't get as lean as I would like I may mess with them but I do not compete I would like to compete but I just do this for vanity or for my self. I genuinely just enjoy to train is the reason I do all this. U r right test and tren is bout the best stack but I'm easing into my tren I may go up to 100 by the 3 rd shot I feel better tapering up incase sides arise I can back down

Comment

Last night I had fucked up dreams crazy shit lol and night sweats r here already so the tren is real and damn good I've had 2 doses of 50 mgs and its effective enough for me to notice a big change hope the dreams go away but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X