Blast T tren Dbol deca npp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast T tren Dbol deca npp

Started from a cruise of about 200mgs T weekly and fresh great looking blood work
    Switches to test E upped dosage to 750mg weekly
    Popped 60mg dbol first week then lowered to 40mgs -5weeks just drop dbol this week
    Will add -dbol at 40 mgs for 4 weeks on 6 off
    Week 3 of cycle I start change from Monday and Thursday shots of 1.5 cc test E over to mwf shots to equal out to
    Test 750 weekly still same
    Npp 100ngs MWF = 300mgs weekly
    Deca 200mgs MWF= 600mgs weekly
    Have one other vial of npp so when it is gone I will resume dbol at 40mgs for 4weeks
    THen 6 weeks off dbol staying on the Obove 750T and 600D weekly when that 6 weeks is up I add dbol drop the deca
    I give deca 4 weeks while on dbol to leave the i add in TREn now on test and tren his is the plane I have tren E as off now but not so sure about it so I may get some ace and just hit 75mgs eod to start with lower test around 300mgs weekly tren I don't go over 150mgs eod never need that much it's magic. After all this I'll try to maintain the look with low test and mayb some masteron then cruise low test and and will b low dosing GH for all winter this is he plan unfolding now

Not sure how to post a pic? but im looking huge and nasty ripped 6ft 218 and bout 10% fat every1 sais im 7% at gym lol but those idiots don't know shit about reall bodybfat levels

Comment

Changing to prop for a few weeks 200mgs eod got a few bottles for free so imma runem them go back to enant cycle going good weight going up about .5 lbs weekly staying lean strength through the roof which

Comment

Just did deadlifts after squats today hit 5plates a side for 3rep last set felt good and not much strain perfect form im gonna ease up each week into the 600's if things keep going forward and smooth strength and size going up fat going down

Comment

Yes it's good thank you. I've hit it last 2 weeks in a row 3 reps gonna go up and see what I can do havnt had any slow reps or stalls just taking my time

Comment

Going back on Dbol monday so my total milligrams will b the highest they've ever been im shooting 9ccs a week and about to start dbol at 40-60mgs daily so I'm back on all enanthate 750+npp300+deca600=weekly1650 that's alot already for me is a new high high dose as well.now I add about 300ngs weekly dbol will have me just under 2 grams for 4 weeks. Then drop the dbol

Comment

216lbs still some what lean dbol should have me in the low 220s Idk im doing my cardio and eating less carbs to stay tighter with all the wet drugs it would b so easy to balloon up fat and bloated. This is probobly the wettest aromatizable stack that there is with aas
              Attached Files

Comment

Here update

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to up load recent pic at 215lbs

- - - Updated - - -

Busting ass in cardio started dbol 2 days ago weight loss should hault if not fuck it im getting shredded
                Attached Files

Comment

Update 1weekish back in dbol

Just 40mgs daily 6days a week I'm at the lake on Saturdays and one day skipping dbol is prolly good I don't train anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shaved my head to fuck it its hot lol
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dropped the npp this week and I'm just pinning 750 test 600 deca split up Monday's n Thursday's for now also popping dbol on workout days adding a little density then I'm gonna hop on the tren train. And get nasty lean honestly if I get to 8% with lower dosage of tren and mayb keep my test up to 500mgs weekly I think I would look awesome around my current weight shooting for 215 8%-6% I've never measured body fat so I have no idea where I'm at use say a solid 10 %even though I get accused of being 0% all the time lol.... Regular people have no idea about body fats

Comment

Hows your diet???
                      I start to cut soon and need some examples that work
                      Thanks

Comment

Lol mines crazy bro Monday-Friday
                        Wake up 4am
                        Meal#1 -I eat 1 dz. scrambled extra large egg whites I seperate the yolk and white in a bowl my self scramble it and eat it it's about 200 -250 calories or more if I add (American cheese) some times no.7am

Meal#2-the same or like today I had 9oz network strip with 3 whole eggs over easy 10-11am
                        Meal#3 will b 1lb of grilled chicken breast or fish or the steaks and eggs if I do egg whites twice 2pm
                        Meal #4 or snack sometimes is handful of almonds or pnuts no salt is good with coke zero don't always do this snack depends on mood or busyness as workaround 4pm train close to 5pm6ish when ever I can get there
                        Meal #5 is whatever the family has she buys body building foods and stuff but we have 2 kids so there is some bullshit I eat not even gonna lie to u all but meal#5 is large and last from the time I get home till I go to bed usually I eat non stop I'll eat a giant bowl of cereal usually kashi protein with whole vitamin d milk for desert every night about 3-4 Greek yogurts as I watch tv last night I grilled a big ass pack of pork chops on the green egg and ate about 1 lb of those Maine cherry coke zero lots of wAter 😜
                        and in the weekends I do my best to just eat only lean meats whenever we go anywhere I do beef jerky from gas stations, grilled nuggets chick filet, subway salads with quadruple Ian chicken nasty shit but serves the purpose.
                        I used to count macros and weigh my food I just do better like this fuck shakes I don't do them any more and no alcohol anymore hope u get some help out of this bud oh and on Sunday's I usually fast till about 2-3 o'clock wat a light snack then hit chest it's working for me now:.. I'm. Not trying to gain a lot of size just want to get hard lean nasty

- - - Updated - - -

New York strip^^^ not network

- - - Updated - - -

So basically my meals get larger as the day goes and digest slower the egg whites digest so fast u r hungry after 30 mins all my carbs will b post training if I do legs or back i have more days that day throughout its kind of like I eat like I train instinctively I only eat to support muscle and curb hunger through out the day then after training my feasts go to recovery nothing else I have tried works as good as this for me

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I have greens and shit too they vary a lot but they r there I just don't list them every body wants to know pro fat and carb only when discussing diets but green veggies r the shit my favorite is spinache with my eggs

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I have greens and shit too they vary a lot but they r there I just don't list them every body wants to know pro fat and carb only when discussing diets but green veggies r the shit my favorite is spinache with my eggs

Comment

That's a lot of food lol
                          I always eat a lot too....I'm a chef
                          So food is everywhere and no possible to track everything
                          But I'm seriously want to drop bf and I need to get in a strict diet for 8 weeks
                          Thanks for the view of your diet...I seen your journal and I will follow that too
                          Thanks again

Comment

That's alot? I own a restaurant so food is everywhere as well. This is what im cutting on and at a speedy pace might I add. U should've seen what I ate when I was younger to bulk lol I used to get in like 6-700 grams of protein some days plus ice cream and beer lol wish I knew then what I know now

Comment

Update pic

Added in dbol and and after a week and r visible almost good now idk pretty decent mid section for all the aromatizing compounds I'm on

- - - Updated - - -

Abs ^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              Pestosterone
                              Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X