Hygetropin yellow tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin yellow tops

Has anyone tried em? I just received them and of course the hygetropin.cn site is down and I cannot verify them. I had been fortunate enough to have been using serostim the last few months but that is no longer an option so Im really hoping these yellow tops are g2g. Anyone?

There are so many counterfeits that only the color of the top is enough to tell fake from real. Post some pics and give us some feedback on numbness, how it solves, vacuum etc

Comment

Originally posted by jordan2323 View Post
      Has anyone tried em? I just received them and of course the hygetropin.cn site is down and I cannot verify them. I had been fortunate enough to have been using serostim the last few months but that is no longer an option so Im really hoping these yellow tops are g2g. Anyone?
      I am on hyge yellow tops for two months. 2 iu a day at 50 yrs. basically for well being. I have had painful shoulders and hands making it hard to sleep. Now it's just the hands, numb, hard to make fist but mostly in the morning. Nothing I can't handle. I don't really feel the positives yet but it's only 2 months.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X