Advice for an AAS newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for an AAS newbie

17 year old male weighing in at 88/89kg. I've been putting on muscle since I was 14 but now it's time to shred and I'm having difficulty progressing as I want to, I understand it's not an overnight process but I was wondering if anyone had any tips/supplements to help them cut? Also, when I have cut im looking to try my first cycle of steroids and I was looking for any advice on dosage etc as to get the best results? Thanks in advance

You're too young bro, I would wait about 10 years.
    Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

Okay, I will admit that my test levels must be quite high as I have put on more muscle than the people in my gym who have been training for years. I always thought I wouldn't try anything until I became an experienced lifter, if ever. I want to pack on some serious muscle, on an Arnold level, but I have a lifetime so i can wait and see what happens as I get older, thanks for the advice guys

Comment

Originally posted by JB123 View Post
        17 year old male weighing in at 88/89kg. I've been putting on muscle since I was 14 but now it's time to shred and I'm having difficulty progressing as I want to, I understand it's not an overnight process but I was wondering if anyone had any tips/supplements to help them cut? Also, when I have cut im looking to try my first cycle of steroids and I was looking for any advice on dosage etc as to get the best results? Thanks in advance
        If you ar struggling with getting shredded or packing on weight, it's your diet. If you think you have your diet is spot on, you're wrong, you don't. Get a bodybuilding coach or a nutritional coach and watch your results go through the ceiling.

Comment

U have plenty of natural test at 17 u shouldn't touch gear till u r at least in ur mid 20's bro change ur diet and u will see resaults

Comment

Working...
          X