gymdad's cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
    gymdad, the ester is what the Testosterone is attached to. Depending on the ester determines the time that it takes affect and how long it stays active in the body. Your running the ester Cypionate, which is a long ester, so it take longer to start to react and is active longer in the body. Cypionate is one of the longer ones along with Enanthate, these both stay active for about two weeks. Now Testosterone Propionate is a shorter ester, which means it reacts fast, but only stays active for about 3-4 days. This way you need to inject the shorter esters eod and the longer esters twice a week.
    Oh gotcha brother like I said I have only ever ran the cypionate, but thanks for the info as always!
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Sorry gymdad, I should have clarified. I always run enanthate or Test E. Like Big said, Cyp and Enanthate are the long esters. I like them because you can pin less. Don't mind pins, just don't want to run a long cycle and feel like a voodo doll.

It aslo depends on your goal as to when and what ester you run. Cutting cycle usually incorporate the a short esters (Test Prop), but some incorporate long esters up front, then switch mid cycle to short ester for less water retention.

Common Short Ester Gear
      - Testosterone Propionate/Suspension
      - Stanozolol (winstrol)
      - Nandrolone Phenylproptionate (NPP)
      - Trenbolone Acetate (fina)
      - Drostanolone Proptionate (masteron)

Common Long Ester Gear
      - Testosterone Enanthate/Cypionate/Decanoate/Undecanoate
      - Trenbolone Enanthate/Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (parabolan)
      - Boldenone Undecylenate (equipoise)
      - Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca-Durabolin)
      Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Ahh i see great info brother maybe i need to try the test propionate. May try that soon. Thanks man

So this is the 3rd week on the test cypionate and added in clenbuterol yesterday morning before my workout today was my second dose of test for the week and second dose of clen. Did legs this morning....wow i can definatly tell a difference will post my workout on the blogs later. But the interesting thing is i took a reading of my body fat i think ehen i started it was 18% well took it this morning at the same time and it was 15.6% so looking good there i can tell a difference when i look in the mirror as well as the "morning wood " has shown back up lol!! I feel great as well. May try and bump up the clen tomorrow
        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

When u get down to 10% is when I would add a compound of the shorter estered gear being 45 ide sty safe with dosages and not even touch tren unless u have had previous experience with it. If u r on cyp 400mgs weekly when u hit 10% ide add NPP 1cc or 100mgs mwf and u can split your test in those shots as well I am enjoy npp now it's acting like a mild tren on me no sides just blowing up lean. Good job post progress often helps u stay motivated and others as well. Enjoy your run stay hard at it

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
            When u get down to 10% is when I would add a compound of the shorter estered gear being 45 ide sty safe with dosages and not even touch tren unless u have had previous experience with it. If u r on cyp 400mgs weekly when u hit 10% ide add NPP 1cc or 100mgs mwf and u can split your test in those shots as well I am enjoy npp now it's acting like a mild tren on me no sides just blowing up lean. Good job post progress often helps u stay motivated and others as well. Enjoy your run stay hard at it
            Thanks for the advice Pestosterone, i have never been below 14% so have no idea and the only thing like I said that I have ran is test cypionate and now have clen going. Going to add in some Winny soon and the wife is going to try anavar. Will have to look up NPP and do some research. Thanks bro for the advice.
            OK I finished my first 2 weeks on Clen yesterday and am taking benedryl for the next week then will hit the Clen again for 2 weeks. I only got up to1 1/2 tablets and sorry to say not a big difference in weight or bodyfat,I think maybe should have took a little more. Not my diet cause it is where it needs to be. Have some T3 on order as well, so we will see. The test cypionate 1ml twice a week is doing great so far as shown in my workout blog have been going up in weight about everyday!! Hopefully next update in a few weeks will be better!!
            gymdad
            Last edited by gymdad; 04-14-2015, 01:03 AM.
            GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

I wouldn't trust any anavar for my wife unless I picked it up from the pharmacy my self inside the USA

Comment

How's the cycle going??

Comment

Working...
                X