Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE mistake after just pinning some gear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE mistake after just pinning some gear.

I made a huge mistake last week when I pinned my quad with some test cyp.
    All was well but then stupid me forgot I just injected the quad and started training really heavy legs with some friends when I hit the gym and got distracted from my usual training schedule. The testosterone leaked out of the muscle, well better said was forced out of the muscle and went every place in my leg it shouldn't be......swelling, leg pain, could barely walk, it was crazy......well....a week later and its getting better, Doc friend of mine said it seems to be clearing up. Well, just a little story to remind that DO NOT immediately train the muscle you just injected into. Well, at least I wont....and please if anyone has even a similar story...please do tell.

Good lesson learned brother!
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

just wait till u accidently go through a vein and some of the juice gets in there... talk about a scary ride thinkin ur diein'... felt like a heart attack!!! lesson learned, check for blood!!!
      Cr?z?

Comment

Cruzi...I have experienced that too in the past, but that passes after a few minutes...was kinda like Tren cough and worse.
        This experience has me with pain and swollen that is still lingering 1 week later (but getting better)...and I was told I still have some time before hopefully 100% again. BUT lesson learned...#1 ..Do not pull out pin too soon after injecting leaving the hole open especially if using a big gauge pin, #2, Do not train the muscle you injected into the same day you pinned it.

Comment

Would this also be an issue if doing legs in the PM if you pin early AM? Would doing cardio directly after cause this to happen as well?

Comment

Shouldn't b an issue I inject and hit the muscle after an hour before no problems I always feel it breaks up or disperses the oil for me.

Comment

lil update...it took a full 3 weeks for my leg to get back to normal and pain free.....i think i will stay away from pinning in my quad..

Comment

Or buy better gear u shouldn't have any problems with that seriously what size needle u using 1 inch on the quad smashed in good goes deep I'll put 3cc in my quad and go destroy legs no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                  Shouldn't b an issue I inject and hit the muscle after an hour before no problems I always feel it breaks up or disperses the oil for me.
                  Same with me. I like training a muscle that has been injected. It feels like it works it in better and I'm LESS likely to have pain from the shot. But I have had a couple of random times that it's backfired. So I feel your pain, Bounty Hunter. Glad its clearing up!
                  Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

I had this very similar leg pain recently. I've pinned my quads previous times with no problem. Gone and worked them afterwords as I always try to do. But sometimes I get a killer pain infection of some sort that last for days and can hardly use it correctly even just a work be ting down or what not. I always thought working a muscle we just pinned helps work it in to the muscle better, just like was noted above. I actually try to do that. I had taken some time away from pinning my quad. However did a low dose of test prior to most recent issue. Still had the pain after second time pinning there again. I thought maybe "virgin" muscle syndrome. But like I said I did quads on previous cycle. Lots of veins in the legs I wonder it that's the culprit over virgin muscle. I hate the lingering pain of pinning sometimes. My butt cheeks always seems to ache me. I do my shoulders now and never had any lingering aches afterwards. It's a solid piece of muscle no veins and such. Any thoughts on just pinning my shoulders? I pin my HCG IN my butt cheek no problem.

Comment

Considering I am debating my first pinning cycle...

Thank you for the input

Jason

Comment

Working...
                      X