Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serostim HGH

Anyone ran this hgh? Got my hands on some and wanted feedback from others

Nice score brother! I "graduated" from the generics to serostim and I could not be happier! Im not saying there's anything wrong with the generics but man that serostim is the best! Take it. Enjoy it. Reap the benefits!! Good luck.

Comment

Haha. Thanks! Part of me wants to do a serum test just to compare it to the generics i've ran. But it also seems like a waste of money.

I'm only running 2iu a day, not trying to use it as a gainer or anything.

what dose do you run it at?

Comment

I run it at 2 iu's a day 5 times a week. That way 1 bottle lasts me a week. I use the 6 MG bottle so 2 IU's a day basically equals 3.6 IU's. The results thus far have been pretty incredible. I've lost about 15lbs with a basic diet change. My skin and hair are looking healthier and younger, and my over all well being has increased. Just so you know I do run this with 250 of cyp 2x/week.

Comment

do you run t4 or t3 with it? I'm about to get a shipment of t4 in, and trying to figure out where to dose it at

Comment

I dont. Just test cyp 250. I'm sure if you ask around you will get some good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
              do you run t4 or t3 with it? I'm about to get a shipment of t4 in, and trying to figure out where to dose it at
              Don't take T3 it will decrease hGH results, I just wrote a blogpost on T4. Normally 25 mcg EOD added to 2-4 iu and 25mcg ED when higher. But as with all compounds we use, everyone doses different and many will tell you to take 25 mcg ED no matter what dose even anti-aging. Oc a combo with hGH, T4 and roids will improve results.

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
                Don't take T3 it will decrease hGH results, I just wrote a blogpost on T4. Normally 25 mcg EOD added to 2-4 iu and 25mcg ED when higher. But as with all compounds we use, everyone doses different and many will tell you to take 25 mcg ED no matter what dose even anti-aging. Oc a combo with hGH, T4 and roids will improve results.

Comment

A friend of mine has some kits too and he has a lil belly but has been working out, he asked if its best to inject 2ius in belly 3in from bellybutton, or IM?? I said IM, any thoughts?
                  Cr?z?

Comment

I did sub q (belly) for a couple months but it was suggested to me by some very experienced lifters to go IM and that is how I have been doing it since. I cant say I notice a huge difference yet but it has only been about a month since the switch.

Comment

i always pin sub q. honestly i don't think it'll make a huge difference

Comment

Working...
                      X