Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions needed on possible stack addition

Hey guys -
    I'm in the 4th week of a test c (750mg/wk), deca (600mg/wk), and M1T (20mg/day) cycle. Thinking about adding something sometime after the 6th week when I ditch the M1T. Maybe Masteron? Proviron? It's primarily a bulking cycle but I thought some "hardening" at the end wouldn't be bad. Planning on 15 weeks.

56 yrs old (on HRT so PCT is a non-issue), 6'3", 248 lbs., maybe 12% bf
    15 cycles - this is the 3rd recent one (10 yr. layoff between 12 and 13)

Thanks!

Forgot - 1mg of adex 2 days/wk. Seems to work just as well as .5mg EOD (also don't have to cut those tiny tablets in half).

Comment

Whats your diet and cardio like? You'll be surprised at just how much you can and will achieve by dialing those in.Specifically your diet.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
        Whats your diet and cardio like? You'll be surprised at just how much you can and will achieve by dialing those in.Specifically your diet.
        Agree. I'm on almost the same cycle John (Test E 750/Deca 600, and I'm in my 11 week. Only difference was the I had dbol 50 mgs for the first 6 weeks. When I dropped the dbol (tends to hold water), a couple weeks went by and I started gettin ripped. Just like Fist said, it was all in my diet at that point. I eat a ton of chicken, fish and rice. In the past I wasn't as strict, but this time I was, and noticed the difference. Big time. Basically a lean bulk.
        Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Throw in some masteron that will dry u up from the deca just clean ur diet up when u do this u will have great resaults

Comment

Originally posted by kamka604
            I would throw in some npp acts fast and is good for bulking. And how was the sides from m1t I hear they suck. And did u gain more on it than dbol or anadrol.?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I just read u are already on Decca.... Well u have enough aas but u could throw in some master but it will dry you out.
            For me, sides were similar to dbol, but certainly nothing bad. Gains were also similar to dbol (never tried anadrol)

Comment

Diet is good (hard to go super-clean and still get 5000 calories), certainly not cutting carbs (but they're still good carbs), cardio is 15-20 min 6 days/wk. Might up the cardio in 2nd half of the cycle.

Comment

John B....

I hear ya on that brother.Dieting can definitely be the hardest part of our game but with a little work,its definitely do-able.

I'll post up some sample daily menu's for you to check out to give you some ideas.

Comment

John B....

I hear ya on that brother.Dieting can definitely be the hardest part of our game but with a little work,its definitely do-able.

I'll post up some sample daily menu's for you to check out to give you some ideas.
                  Excellent! Thanks, F.I.S.T.!

Comment

Ok, now in 8th week. Strength still increasing, but minimally, and size has totally plateaued. Can't crack 250 lbs, even on 4-5000 calories. Any advice? Sleep is good, recovery between workouts is good and I take a day off when it's not as good, so I'm kind of at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                    X