Whats better HGH or fragment 176-191

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats better HGH or fragment 176-191

I'm an ex powerlifter. I'm 6'3 310 23% bodyfat.I'm not competing or anything anymore i just want to shed some body fat mainly in the belly area.I do lift 4 to 5 times a week plus i work in construction.I'm on cypinate for LT.Every now and then i'll throw in some deca or sus.They say Fragment targets belly fat mainly.I'm looking to drop to 280 i guess.Which would be better to take and in what dosages? Thanks.

At 23% bodybfat getting in 45 mins of cardio everyday and dropping calories just a little bit will do marvels for u.

Comment

Yeah i'v already dropped from 6500 cal to 3000 cal a day and started 30 min cardio every other day.But i'm going to start some HGH and i'm just wondering which is better and more cost effective.

Comment

If u can afford the grey tops I heard is what's top notch at the moment I wouldn't mess with frags and peps if u can afford the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
          If u can afford the grey tops I heard is what's top notch at the moment I wouldn't mess with frags and peps if u can afford the real deal.

I agree. If you can find REAL growth stick with that. Make sure you get a serum test or buy a brand that has been board tested. You can't beat the real thing.

Comment

Working...
          X