ANAVAR AND WISTROL IN THE SAME TABLETS ,, real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANAVAR AND WISTROL IN THE SAME TABLETS ,, real

wHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BRAND GOOD BAD ??
    Thanks
    ripped

STANAVAR COMBO (GLOBAL BRITANNIC BIOGEN) 50 X 100MG TABLETS

larger image ?110.45
    Global Britannic Global Biogen Supply: Contents: 50 x 100mg Stanavar Tablets (Oxandrolone 50mg & Stanozolol 50mg)

As the name suggests this is an exciting combo product, a mix of 50% Anavar and 50% Stanozolol both supplied in strong doses of 50mg each.

See the individual product listings for Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Stanozolol for the product descriptions and useful information, both easily available within our Orals category.

This is a great value and very convenient product, combining two great oral steroids into one tablet.

Would this even be a smart stack? I was actually thinking about wanting to try and same kind of cycle... What would the Cycle assist and PCT products look like for a stack like this?

Comment

yes there is an oral called stanavar, ive used it in a cycle before and the UGL was medistar

Comment

100/50mg tabs of Oxandrolone at 110? ??? Plus 50mg of stano ??? Without stano a good API 50mg/100tabs of Oxa should cost more, my 2cents...

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
          100/50mg tabs of Oxandrolone at 110? ??? Plus 50mg of stano ??? Without stano a good API 50mg/100tabs of Oxa should cost more, my 2cents...
          Ok for you friend if I undersand it is to less expensive to be real, ???
          ripped

Comment

Yes, i think the money is right, maybe a little too overpriced, for a tub of 100/50mg stano tabs...

Comment

im assuming you hate your internal organs , just a guess

Comment

a stack like that is NOT liver friendly, NOR HDL friendly...
                use some Test instead

Comment

Originally posted by Judge View Post
                  a stack like that is NOT liver friendly, NOR HDL friendly...
                  use some Test instead
                  I agree with Judge (aside from the fact Var isn't a liver killer but the winny is in higher oral doses) and I also want to know what this sudden fascination is with Anavar?? It seems lately I've seen alot of threads where guys are going crazy waiting to start their Var cycle, I hope your not to dissapointed when your buddy taking 30mg of Dbol blows you away. Anavar is considered the mildest (weakest) steriod there is. Good for strength gains and maintaining what you have but I wouldn't waste my money on it unless I was prepping for a contest. These are my thoughts on this drug and aren't cast in stone if you like the drug have at it....

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                    I agree with Judge (aside from the fact Var isn't a liver killer but the winny is in higher oral doses) and I also want to know what this sudden fascination is with Anavar?? It seems lately I've seen alot of threads where guys are going crazy waiting to start their Var cycle, I hope your not to dissapointed when your buddy taking 30mg of Dbol blows you away. Anavar is considered the mildest (weakest) steriod there is. Good for strength gains and maintaining what you have but I wouldn't waste my money on it unless I was prepping for a contest. These are my thoughts on this drug and aren't cast in stone if you like the drug have at it....
                    Whe HumanGrade anavar was available it was a good choice

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                      Yes I ask the question for the 4 last week before contest.
                      ripped

Comment

Working...
                      X