Hygetropin for well being for you old guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin for well being for you old guys

Ok so today I started Hyge for the first time at 2iu a day. I am 50 and will continue this dose 6-7 months. Currently I do 250 Test E every week also. I will probably do a Test, Deca cycle in a few weeks.
    From the HGH I am looking for a well being feeling. I figure if I sleep better, have more energy and less aches than what's normal for a 50 year old it will equal much better workouts, which will equal more size, and a leaner look.
    I will update this thread every now and then to let all you Old Timers know how it's working, lol.
    sigpic

I used GH for about 2 yrs straight (age 42-44) love it best thing ever, only reason I stopped was low on $$. But good news I am back on.
    IMHO 2iu EOD is perfect.
    I read a long, Scientific study, above my pay grade which went into detail how synthetic GH can have various downgrades in absorption or usage/does (I'm fucking the science up or just daft but) happens after 1st inj but is cleared within aprx 24hrs.
    for example if you inj 5ius then 8 or 12 hours later another 5ius your body believes its 2-3ius or translates the 5ius as 2-3ius and has the reaction of a lesser dose. But what the fuck do I kno...............
    Plus it saves dough and stretches your GH.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

[QUOTE=ODB;83824]I used GH for about 2 yrs straight (age 42-44) love it best thing ever, only reason I stopped was low on $$. But good news I am back on.
      IMHO 2iu EOD is perfect.

2iu EOD huh, that would really save $$. So from the time you first started for 2 yrs in what ways did it work for you??
      sigpic

Comment

So its now day 25 of hyge 2iu ED. A couple weeks ago I had a little pain in my hand then sometimes my shoulders. It wasn't anything bad. Personally I don't feel or look any different but I guess it's way too early for that just checking in like I said I would.
        I was going to get some Tren E and Masteron soon also up my weekly dose of test. I have cut out the fritos corn chips I was munching on every night, lol also doing more cardio. I really want to take off body fat but I don't respond well too low carbs. I always respond to low calories but then I feel skinny.
        Well I'll check back in in a few weeks.
        sigpic

Comment

I used HGH at 4iu a day for 60days then went to 6iu, that's when I really started to notice it.by 90 days with no diet, eating like shit I was trimming down so noticeably I went to 6iu EOD and it stopped showing results. But when its gone its gone. How long does it take to see results or feel them at 2iu?

Comment

[/QUOTE]2iu EOD huh, that would really save $$. So from the time you first started for 2 yrs in what ways did it work for you??[/QUOTE]
            I've used 2ius EOD and various other protocols - I've gone as high as 10ius ED on a pulsatile method...

The 2ius EOD was just to feel better and recover faster.

For growth & fat burning I would use 6-8ius or more.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

So to recap I started Hygetropin at 2iu daily for well being at 50 yrs old. Today is day 56. I don't really feel anything different yet. The pain and numbness in my hands and shoulders has mostly gone away. I still have a hard time making a fist upon awaking, nothing bad. I assume it's good because of these sides. Again I'm also on 250 Test EW. Hopefully some good things will come soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Pauliuch, are you planning on getting an igf test done ?

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
                  Pauliuch, are you planning on getting an igf test done ?
                  No, in New York you can't get those tests done by mail for test or any hormones, bummer.
                  sigpic

Comment

So its been almost 4 months at 2iu a day of Hyge. I have a lot of pain in my wrists right by the thumb every day. I am starting to take sunday off and maybe even saturday to see if it helps. Actually a well being dose is suppose to be between .5 and 2iu. I guess most of us like to overdo it a bit. I assume this stuff is strong because of this pain.
                    I started a cycle a few weeks ago. 750 Test E and 400 Tren E. In another couple of weeks I will add Masteron to it. I get stronger every workout by a little. I'm starting to gain size and lean out. As far as the HGH I don't really know how it's working because it's works very slow and you don't notice changes so much. I do look very youthful for 50 except for the grey in my whiskers which I dye, lol. No one really has said anything but usually people don't say anything unless you start looking worse not better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just out of curiosity. did the hyges from naps come in the original box?

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
                        Just out of curiosity. did the hyges from naps come in the original box?
                        Sure did. Yellow tops
                        sigpic

Comment

2iu a day of serostim, at 2months made a big difference for me. i am 59.

Comment

Working...
                          X