Fat Burners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Burners!

So I had a chance to use an electric impedance test for body fat, one of the fancy ones that gives you a print out. It says I'm 9% now. Once I get my hands on my Geneza clen, I'm going to start 40mcg ED and increase by 20mcg every 2 wks. I much prefer this method over 2 wk bursts as a lot of guys suggest online. I manage to stay pretty warm through the whole process without having the ups and downs of going on and coming off. Not to mention, ramping up to 120mcg in a wk does not sound fun to me at all!

I'll also be cycling in a small amount of T3. I'm using a little T4 right now because it has been testing lower as a result of my GH use.

Just thought I'd share my fat burner plan for my diet
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

BTW, I know the impedance tests arent always the most accurate but it should be accurate against itself, so as long as my hydration is the same, I should be able to track my progress on the machine as I go. I will keep you posted. My goal is to be very, VERY lean lol
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey Sam,
      I also use Clen the same way, I don't cycle off every two weeks, I'm on continuously for how ever long my cycle is. I take 75ng's of Benadryl to keep my receptors clean.
      I've tried the electric impedance test 3 times in three days and each time they came up WAY different each time. Not only that but had me from 19% to 16% body fat. When I had it done with the calipers I was around 10%. I don't think I'll be trying that again. Although it could have been the kid that was doing it, he really didn't seem to know what the heck he was doing, but I let him do it anyway.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I ran clen the way mr big did for about a month. started my dose at 60 and was at 120 by the end of a week and a half. I actually enjoyed the "sides" from it. I just seemed more alert and motivated. But i had to stop when i found out they can give a false positive for amphetamines, i get drug tested sporatically for work. My salary isn't worth losing. But it was very affective the month i ran it

Comment

How do you guys feel during the day on Clen? Does it keep you up at night, reduce appetite, shakes, day sweats/night sweats?
          Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

I felt more alert. Did not keep up at night, i took it the first thing when i woke up and was wore off for the most part. No appetite change. Did get shakes but not terrible. No night sweats but I did sweat profusely during a workout.

Comment

Only test that measures your BF correct is a dexa scan... But hey thats just numbers arent they? All that impedance tests are affected by so many factors mainly fluids in your body, i.e. full bladder, high sodium intake, high potassium intake blablabla everything that holds water in your body will affect impedance tests.

Comment

Yea, at the end of the day, I'm most concerned about how I look, vs what a number says. One of my gyms is a high end place that a lot of wealthy people go to, so they offer all sorts of services like botox and stuff. This particular machine is supposed to be pretty good for what it is. I wouldn't pay to use it, but I'm friends with the staff and one of them offered to let me hop on. It gave me a break down of hydration and muscle vs bone mass, vs fat. It also gave me a break down of how much fat I'm holding in each body part. So I'm hoping that if I am equally hydrated, it'll give me a reading accurate to itself. It's just for fun though and I agree with you guys, not the best method.

As for the clen, someone asked about day time sides. If you run it the way I do, most guys don't feel much. Initially, you may feel warmth and sweat more, but it's on the milder side. I never get tremor anymore. Then it slowly subsides and after 2 wks, adding another dose ramps it back up. Thing guys don't understand a lot of times, is you don't have to "feel" clen for it to be working. The side effects are not the actual effect.

Comment

I was mainly refering to the sides of Clen. Thanks for the info Sam.
                  Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Depends on how you take it you will get different effects from it. As Sam said, some warmth/sweaty feeling...
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Good stuff. The least amount that will yield the best results is always the best plan of action. In the end, it's all about the results. I think that sometimes, guys lose focus on that and get wrapped up, believing that running a high dose all the time guarantees results
                      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
                      X