dragon pharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon pharma

Just wanted some feedback from anyone who has tried both Dragon pharma and Geneza from naps. I always use Geneza, but I have been seeing a lot of voting for dragon pharma lately. Can anybody who has used both give an answer. I'm wondering if Dragon from naps is better or is it just popular now due to being new and cheaply priced. Thanks guys

Great question... i'd love to hear this as well...

Comment

Will let u know once I start my blast in a couple weeks got dragon pharma sust and test E and dbol

Comment

Dragon Pharma is completely legit. I've used a shitload of their products.
        Muscle and Fitness Tips

Comment

I've used a lot of Geneza Pharmaceuticals with great results, but I decided to try Jintani Labs, because of there price. I'm glad I did, really good gear, I'm very happy with it!!!! As for the Dragon Pharma, I haven't tried it yet.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I have used both Dragon Pharma and Geneza and I was happy with both! I dont think you can go wrong with either. I would just go with whatever is cheaper at the time. Good luck!

Comment

I have run a bunch of Dragon Pharma gear in the past. All worked great for me.

Comment

I'm exactly 2 weeks in on a Dragon Pharma cycle. 500mg test, 500 mg deca, 300mg EQ each week for ten weeks, with two extra weeks of test after last deca pin, so 12 total. I can't really say that I am felling the test very much, hopefully by weeks 3-5 I will be feeling great. have put on a good 5lb and feeling stronger. lol but I honestly feel like that's because I've just now been back to training to get better the past three months after some injuries. This my second cycle... My first was 500mg test 400mg deca 10 weeks, with 30mg Dbol for the first three weeks. I understand the oral is why I felt strong like the first day I started! Maybe that first cycle set the standard for what I will expect from this one, and I need to realize that I should expect my gains to come on alittle slower this time?

Comment

mrbig you've used jintani? From naps or jintanis site?

Comment

I just bought 4 bottles of dragon pharma I usually run genza we will see how it compares to genza

Comment

Used dragon pharma orals from another source. They were legit.

Comment

So far i've had good success with Dragon Pharma products. even the Enanthate i have, said to be underdosed is working well. used the Dragon winstrols those produced super pumps and good muscle hardening. i have some sustanon350 which ive heard nothing but good things about.

Comment

Dragon Pharma products have been good to me. there was talk that a batch of Test Enanthate was underdosed but seems to be working just fine for me. Winstrols i felt were dosed correctly at 50mg pumps and muscle hardening was intense. Clomids and Nolvadex are legit and a great price to. Im finishing 4th week of turanabol getting good solid dry mass gains and improved stamina/endurance, stacking with a trt cruise enanthate 250mg/wweek dose.

Comment

Working...
                          X