Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Side effect Warning" Possible to over sex your wife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Side effect Warning" Possible to over sex your wife.

So this is my 4th cycle. I'm taking Dbol, Tren, Enanthate and Propinate. I've already stopped taking the dbol and tren because I'm into my second month and don't like killing my liver. My previous 3 cycles I had very little side effects from the test. However on my 4th cycle I'm experiencing side effects.

The main side effect, which you wouldn't think is necessarily a bad one, is a huge increase in sex drive. While this is good in a lot of ways I just learned a lesson that I thought I should share.

So for 5 days I was having sex with my wife every chance I could get. (A lot of chances there) But after awhile she started not wanting to have sex. This made me have to jack-off more, and try a little harder to get her to sleep with me. (That's where the first problem was) By no means am I sex deprived but I begun to act like I was.

One night I'm trying to warm her up again and she is laying on my chest and she tells me that she feels like she is being pressured into having sex, and that she feels like I can't just lay next to her and cuddle. This started an argument because at first I was like "What the hell you feel like your forced/pressured into having sex with me!?" my thinking at the time was that she should want to and that it was fucked up of her to say that.

Upon some self reflection and some more self discipline I began to see the way I was making her feel. I was a complete dick, and felt terrible. Never once have I ever treated or made my wife feel that way. Things are back to normal and while I still have to control myself she is getting the love she deserves.

Hopefully whoever reads this will learn from my mistakes and not treat their wife like an object. (Also I think the reason I didn't understand her at first was because of the juice as well. And it just made me irritated quick and clouded my judgement) So be careful taking test and remember whats really important!

That's awesome HunterSato, thanks for opening up with that, some guys would have a tough time saying this, glad you shared!
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Thats awsome to share that HunterSato.....Some dusche bags would make the dumbest decision of their life and go out and cheat on their wife!! Sounds like your a good man with good morals and your wife is lucky to have that. I too have had this happen with a past girlfriend who felt like I was a sex addict! which led to her always questioning me and wondering what I was doing when we were not together.....which inturn was the fall out of our relationship. Was to bad because I was true to her, loved her with all I had, and was the happiest I had ever been when we were together. Glad you got your resolved

Comment

Yeah the reason I shared is because you wouldn't think an increased sex drive could be a bad thing. But while it may not be bad for you, it might make your partner wonder or feel differently. (Especially if she doesn't know your taking testosterone)

Comment

Hmmm me and my wife have sex every night. Is this a bad thing if you both are truely happy with it lol.
          Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

Ps if she ever asked me to drop it to twice or even once I would still never cheat on her. But I see your point when I'm on dbol I'm horny as fuck and some mates tell me when they cycle they lose sex drive. Strange how different the human body reacts.
            Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

Been there. My wife is fully aware of my AAS use and I prep her before my cycle. It makes it easier when they know what to expect. I still have to use "manual" pressure relief.

Comment

Lol I'm a pussy when it comes to needles so I got my wife doing it for me now. Lol shut up I know hey at least I'm off dbol only cycles now haha. Oh I did run test tabs one stage. I still love dbol but just the first 6 weeks anyone who denies its power in strength is telling porky pies lol :P

Comment

thanks for sharing, you could use Liv.52 to protect your liver

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	153176
                  Hardcore (labs) 2 the bone

Comment

Liv 52 is great liver regenerator it's one of very few that's actually proven in a lab to repair the liver. I got 3 bottles on eBay for around $11 (3x100 bottles)

Comment

Yeah I was pushing past the once or twice a night lol. Manual relief here as well. I've been debating whether or not to tell her. She says she would be totally fine with it if I was getting it from a doctor. She frowns on the idea of me order it online.

Comment

I have experienced the same thing before. Glad u posted this it reminds me of what not to do. Lucky me I have 2 nymphos now that are always ready. I've told them what's going on and why I'm always ready and they are loving it.

Comment

Working...
                        X