Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress

Hey everyone, Hope all have been doing well. Heres a new progress pic, taken a couple weeks back. I'll be competing in April. Right now, I'm about 100 days out, running GP Test E, EQ, and NPP. Soon, I'm switching from NPP to GP prima 100. I've yet to start clen or T3. That will come soon

Click image for larger version

Name:	12-19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	157391
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Damn Sam that calves... Did you synthol them? Great shoulder symmetry. But I think nowadays everyone is using synthol on arms, so yours a looking a bit behind, do you consider igf1 lr3 intramuscular in arms?
    Looking good so far and 14 weeks can make a huge difference

Comment

Yo! 123, thanks for the feedback. And naw, never used SEO. They just grow like that for me. As for arms, I am in total agreement. Arms, most specific, biceps, and inner thighs, are the 2 areas I'm going to be really hammering between now and the show. I got the same feedback from a top prep coach that I happen to be friends with. He suggested a light SEO protocol for Bi's. I'm considering it for the last 8 wks. Any experience with the stuff?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

About the IGF, I'm not using it not. Just taking GH on it's own, at 4iu ED, plit over 3 shots. Last show prep, I actually did an experiment with IGF, injecting only in my Bi's and saw zero difference by the time of the show. I've read that most people believe it only has a systemic effect but figured it couldn't hurt to see for myself but after that I tend to agree

Comment

Nah I dont take SEO and I dont think Ill ever use them. Im experimenting with mgf and peg mgf intramuscular at the moment but it doesnt seem to work the way I hoped. I think my next arm enhancement will be IGF DES intramuscular right before training and IGF LR3 intramuscular after, to get most nutrients in. And to maximize the effects of IGF meal timing is crucial, but Im sure you know.

Comment

Yea MGF has done nothing for anyone I've known that has used it.

As for DES, IMO, it's a waste of money. The effect is the same as LR3, but very short lived. DES is the old version of IGF. Adding the LR3 made it last long enough to be worth while. A lot of "research" companies have added DES to their product line, I think so that they can have more products available. They promote DES as fast acting, like prop, but its more so, short acting, doing the same thing as LR3, only for a very limited amount of time

Best experience I've had with IGF is when combining it with GH and insulin. Nolvolin R taken 30 min before training. Then GH and igf-lr3 taken 5 min before training. Of course, paying close attention to nutrition and feeding the carbs along the way.

Oh and one more thing about this. Not sure if I'll use much more IGF I will use, especially without GH. IGF isn't really as popular at the hihg level like it was 10 years ago. In general. I think people found that it wasn't really worth the cost. PLus theres a potential risk that on it's own, IGF is more likely to cause cancer in an otherwise healthy person. Research is still being done. And there is so much stuff out there called "IGF" that doesnt seem to do anything at all.

Comment

Yea MGF has done nothing for anyone I've known that has used it.

As for DES, IMO, it's a waste of money. The effect is the same as LR3, but very short lived. DES is the old version of IGF. Adding the LR3 made it last long enough to be worth while. A lot of "research" companies have added DES to their product line, I think so that they can have more products available. They promote DES as fast acting, like prop, but its more so, short acting, doing the same thing as LR3, only for a very limited amount of time

Best experience I've had with IGF is when combining it with GH and insulin. Nolvolin R taken 30 min before training. Then GH and igf-lr3 taken 5 min before training. Of course, paying close attention to nutrition and feeding the carbs along the way.

Oh and one more thing about this. Not sure if I'll use much more IGF I will use, especially without GH. IGF isn't really as popular at the hihg level like it was 10 years ago. In general. I think people found that it wasn't really worth the cost. PLus theres a potential risk that on it's own, IGF is more likely to cause cancer in an otherwise healthy person. Research is still being done. And there is so much stuff out there called "IGF" that doesnt seem to do anything at all.

Comment

Exactly the short acting of the DES is want I want. I think directly injected into the muscle I want to stimulate pre workout + pre workout shake + intra workout shake should flood especially this muscle with nutrients. Post workout when the effect of the DES is over the LR3 takes over and starts normal regeneration for its 20+ hours which also regenerates my "special need" muscles.
                Of course IGF causes all cancer to grow as pretty much all proteinsyntheses increasing stuff(counter indication for trt is cancer, isnt it?).

I will do more research on the "IGF can cause cancer in healthy persons" thingy, because Im pretty sure the "healthy" persons have some sort of cancer in their family history and their cancer would have occured regardless IGF.
                And the problem with the fakes out there is always a problem, but at least I have to try it myself.

Comment

What I've heard from a couple Dr's now and a lady (not sure of her title) that does sports enhancement research, when she was on the Joe Rogan Podcast.

Dr Serrano, John Meadow's go-to guy, says that the GH has it's own "checks and balances". That these checks and balances moderate IGF, killing off mutating cells, as a healthy person should. But pure IGF doesn't have the same series of checks and balances. So if someone were to use IGF, he'd suggest also using gh and keeping the IGF at a low low dose.

Keep me posted on how your experiment works. I'm not sure I quite understand how it will be of benefit. Seems that if you took the LR3 preworkout, you'd get the same effect, but maybe I'm missing something

Comment

What I've heard from a couple Dr's now and a lady (not sure of her title) that does sports enhancement research, when she was on the Joe Rogan Podcast.

Dr Serrano, John Meadow's go-to guy, says that the GH has it's own "checks and balances". That these checks and balances moderate IGF, killing off mutating cells, as a healthy person should. But pure IGF doesn't have the same series of checks and balances. So if someone were to use IGF, he'd suggest also using gh and keeping the IGF at a low low dose.

Keep me posted on how your experiment works. I'm not sure I quite understand how it will be of benefit. Seems that if you took the LR3 preworkout, you'd get the same effect, but maybe I'm missing something

Comment

Working...
                    X