Hair Loss Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Loss Treatment

I know if a person loss 50-100 strands than its normal. but i am lossing so much about 250-300 after shower. I start to noticing my hair loss before some months but now I think its turning to massive hair loss. So now tell me is hair transplant is only treatment for hair loss or baldness. Or suggest me some hair loss remedies....

Hair Transplant surgery is very safe nowadays and also famous celebrity go with hair transplant surgery to get their natural hair look back. My friend got a hair transplant and it's the best thing he is done.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 06-11-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

re:

Hair Transplant surgery is very safe nowadays and also famous celebrity go with hair transplant surgery to get their natural hair look back. My friend got a hair transplant and it's the best thing he is done.
      Admin
      Administrator
      Last edited by Admin; 06-11-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

How old are you? Yes hair transplants have gotten better. You have to consider how much hair you will eventually lose. If you lose all the hair on top of your head all that will be left is the donor hair transplanted. You'll have some hair in the front and none behind it. That looks pretty shitty. If your losing it fast and your in your 20's I wouldn't do it because your kinda screwed. Keep it super short or shave it, i know once I started shaving mine I was never happier. If your 40 about and it's going slowly the transplant would be cool.
        Do not waste time and money on any miracle cures, there is no cure, I know that for sure. Mine started going at 22 and I tried it all from needle injections into my head to prescriptions.
        sigpic

Comment

Oils

Originally posted by joseph17 View Post
          I know if a person loss 50-100 strands than its normal. but i am lossing so much about 250-300 after shower. I start to noticing my hair loss before some months but now I think its turning to massive hair loss. So now tell me is hair transplant is only treatment for hair loss or baldness. Or suggest me some hair loss remedies....
          Have you tried using Ketoconazole and argan oil? I heard they are good for hair loss.

Comment

The best treatment for hair loss is ayurvedic treatment because it uses herabal product to stop hair fall problem.
            Admin
            Administrator
            Last edited by Admin; 07-05-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

The best treatment for hair loss-
              Eat Right - You must give your hair the nutrients they require to stay healthy and strong. Add almonds, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, amla, onion, tomatoes, and fruits to your diet.

Condition Before You Shampoo- When you condition your hair after shampooing, it makes your hair thin. My dermatologist once advised me to use condition before shampoo and now I have got healthy hair.

Apply Onion Juice to Hair- Mix onion juice with amla powder and apply on your hair. Rinse it off after one hour. Do this once a week.
              Massage your Hair with Oil- Mix almond oil with coconut oil and jojoba oil and massage onto your hair. Keep it on fortnight and rinse it off with a shampoo the next day.

Stay away from stress- Stress also leads to hair fall. So stay away from stress to manage hair fall. Meditate, talk to a friend, and give time to your hobbies to beat stress.

Go for a health checkup - Some times, hair fall is caused due to medical issues such as thyroid problem, diabetes, PCOS, etc. It is best to go for a health checkup and see what problem is causing hair fall.

Comment

Ayurvedic treatment is best for hair loss treatment[/URL].Which provide herbal product for hair loss treatment.
                Admin
                Administrator
                Last edited by Admin; 07-20-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X