Green top hygetropin fakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green top hygetropin fakes?

I just received 1 kit hygetropin 10iu green tops from a supplier...box has hygetropin.cn and vials do also but sticker on box with serial number is .com.cn and serial number does not check out....batch no:20141030....they are in plastic tray...powder is nice and compacted...pinwheel on greentop....any info will help me

here are some picsClick image for larger version

Name:	hgh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	153170Click image for larger version

Name:	hgh1.jpg
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	153171Click image for larger version

Name:	vial.jpg
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	153172Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel.jpg
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	153173

Comment

its fake. hygetropin.com.cn has brown tops for their 10iu vials. they have 8iu vials that are green tops.

Comment

I didn't get it from that site, got it from a supplier from ec21, the vials and box are .cn just a sticker on the box has .com.cn..hit 2 iu earlier..no bad effects at site or anything...should I just go with it? anyway I can check the quality?

Comment

my vendor just informed me that this kit hygetropin is highly imitated hygetropin hgh but quality is very high and will support blood test it is just not the pharma brand it generic they make...said the values of blood are 26-36.8 different for different people...I will run it at 4-5iuaday and see what it yields...

Comment

I see pics of hyge 10 iu with yellow tops too on a Google search
            sigpic

Comment

she just sent me pics of their green tops, brown tops, and yellow tops...I believe is legit...there are many pharma companies that produce hgh in china now...like buying raw steroid powders from a oversea manufacturer....never know quality til u test it....its a gamble

Comment

Be sure not to take it as it can be harmful for you, bro.

Comment

Working...
                X